Chapter 7

Third Person POV

Chase: "WHAT it's not a date guys, me and Skye are just going to look at stars for a while"

Marshall: "Just you two"

Rubble: "Together"

Marshall: "Alone in one place"

Rubble: "Spending time"

Both: "It's A Date"

Chase: "Your two are crazy me and Skye are just friends"

Rubble: "But what if it is a date?"

Chase: "But it's not"

Marshall: "Does Skye know that?"

Chase: "What you mean of cour-...................does she?"

Rubble and Marshall just shrugged at Chase question.

Chase: "Oh My God does she think it's a date, it can't be she's to smart to think that but then again she is passionate. What if it is a date to her and I miss up and she don't want to be friends anymore and and and-"

Marshall: "Woah there calm your horses whatever she thinks it is or not it doesn't matter but what do matter is what are you going to do?"

Chase: "I don't know"

Rubble: "Well for starters don't over think it, and definitely don't rush things but most importantly be yourself"

Chase: "Be myself are you kidding it won't work"

Both: "What why?"

Chase: "I get nervous around her and my body feels wobbly when I hear her talk, it's like a voice from heaven"

Marshall: "Aw come on"

Rubble: "What happen to that brave pup the strong alpha leader huh?"

Marshall: "Yeah you did more serious stuff then this it's should be easy"

Chase: "But what if I messed up and-"

Rubble: "You'll never know unless you try then"

Chase starred at the ground having questions and thought. All he could think about is ruining a good friendship with his love.

Then Skye came out of her tent all ready to watch the sky. She spotted the boys at the fire talking and started walking to them.

Marshall see Skye walking to them.

Marshall: (whisper) "Well good luck"

Skye: "Hey guys what you all doing?"

Rubble: "Oh just chatting right guys"

Chase: "Y-yeah just chatting definitely not something important or anything hehe"

Marshall: "Oh boy so Skye you ready for your Skye gazing"

Skye: "Yup I'm so ready I found a great spot to watch actually not far from our tents"

Chase: "Really I can't wait"

Skye: "Yeah just waiting for Everest till we go"

Marshall/Chase: "Wha Everest?"

Skye: "Yes she wanted to come to I hope you don't mind Chase"

Chase: No no it's fine I expected just you and me but the more the merrier hahe"

Skye: "Cool she's bringing a big blanket for us to lay on instead of the dirt on the ground"

Then Everest then came behind Skye with a blanket on her back.

Everest: "I'm all set ready to go?"