Chapter 36

Rubble POV
As I still continue to type on the computer I can hear the wolf growling and hitting the cage. He is mad but it's his fault for being stupid now we know they are waiting on a full moon.

Rocky: "Wait I'm still confused what does a full moon have to do with anything?"

Zuma: "Dude haven't you seen those movies when there's a full moon a werewolf comes out"

Jane: "Exactly but since we're already dealing with a werewolf, the legend wolf might be even stronger then it is"

Skye: "H-How strong?"

Jane: "Strong enough to lead it's pack to a town and destroy it"

Ryder: "Jane you said you have a plan can we hear what it is?"

Jane: "Sure thanks to this dumb wolf here"

Wolf: "Fuck You"

Jane: "We know their waiting on a full moon"

Everest: "When exactly is the full moon"

Rubble: "Well for this months it's in six's days"

Zuma: "That's doesn't sounds bad"

Rubble: "Actually since it's nights the full moon is in five nights"

Zuma: "Ok five nights that that yeah that might be bad"

Jane: "Don't worry that still give us time to stop them"

Rocky: "How all we got is that their waiting on a full moon, two of the legend wolf are dead and the last one alive is evil and ready to destroy town"

Jane: "Yeah but also the wolf said if your not wolves you have no use for the alpha"

Skye: "So how does that help us?"

Jane: "Simple their alpha is looking for more wolves to join his pack"

Everest: "So if we disguise ourselves as wolves like them"

Ryder: "Then the alpha will have to come to us"

Rocky: "And that's when we have a chance to  get him"

Jane: "Exactly"

Zuma: "Smart plan but how are we gonna kill an alpha their like strong beings what's worse is that they have self healing"

Jane: "No worries we got that covered too"

Chase: "What you have something that could kill the alpha wolf?"

Jane: "No I have something to tickle the alpha wolf instead, of course I have something that could kill it"

Chase: "I swear I'm gonna rip your tongue right out of your mouth"

Rubble: "Chase relax"

Chase: "Come on she's being mean to me on purpose"

Rubble: "I know I know but you have to bare with her she's the only that knows how to stop them"

Chase: "Aawh fine then what you have Jane that could stop the alpha wolf"

Jane: "Have you heard of a flower called wolfsbane?"

Everest: "Wolfsbane?"

Marshall: "Is that some kind of flower?"

Jane: "No it's some kind of animal shit, of course it's a flower didn't you hear me said flower, ugh and they what you called brothers Rubble?"

Marshall/Chase: "GRRrrrrrrrr"

Rubble: "Hey we can't choice how they act so I've just accept them for themselves"