Chapter 11

Marshall POV
Few hours pass we have found nothing which is good for me and Chase. Then we realized we went to far from the others and started walking back.

Rubble: "Sucks we didn't find anything"

Chase: "It's fine really I just enjoy the time we have"

Marshall: "Besides we aren't gonna find anything cool in pebbles"

We continue walking until I trip on something and landed on my face flat. I was then pick back up by Rubble and Chase.

Chase: "You ok Marshall you fell on your face"

Marshall: "Yeah I know I trip on something"

We look to what trip me and see something white and round in the ground. Rubble then went to it and dig it up. He was blocking the way and we couldn't see. He then pick it up and it look like he turn it around.

Rubble: "Ahhhhh"

Rubble back up quickly and drop the object, he back up to us. We hold me from backing up further and look at him with a worried look.

Marshall: "What is it?"

Chase: "Why you scream?"

Rubble: "L-Look"

Rubble pointed back at the object and we follow. The object was a skull, it's look like a wolf skull. Me and Chase both got scared a bit not knowing how it end up here. Rubble was shaking a bit frighten from the skull. We try to comfort him and he started to calm down.

Chase: "Relax Rubble it's not gonna hurt ya"

Marshall: "Let's pretend we never found it ok"

I then bury the skull back underground making it invisible to see.

Rubble: "How did it get there?"

Marshall: "Don't know maybe it belong in to some wild animal"

Rubble: "What happen to it?"

Chase: "Let's not think about and head back to the pups"

We then started walking back while Rubble just look at the ground. I think he still thinking about that skull. He knows that when anyone dies they leave their bodies rot and all left is their bones. I'll be honest I get a bit scared seeing dead bones too.

Me and Chase both gotten closer to Rubble comforting him. It work and he seems a bit happy. We then finally regroup with the pups and see they came empty handed too.

Skye: "No luck for us"

Everest: "Yup empty handed"

Zuma: "Do you dudes find anything"

Chase: "Well actually we didn-"

Rubble: "We found a skull bury in the ground"

Rocky: "What I like see"

Rubble: "We didn't bring because I feel uncomfortable"

Zuma: "Aw what I like to see the skull what it look like?"

Rubble: "Well it look like a wolf skull Marshall found it by tripping over it"

Everest: "You trip over it?"

Marshall: "Hahe yeah I did"

Rubble: "Landed face flat I nearly laugh"

Chase: "I'll be honest me too"

Marshall: "What you guys nearly laugh at me from tripping"

Chase: "Hey we help you up"

Rubble: "And we did not laugh at you just in our minds"