Chapter 32

Skye POV
Woah it's a girl pup and she looks like a bull dog. She has black fur with grey paws and her eyes were light blue. I have to admit it she has nice eyes. But besides that she good at fighting and she knows Chase and Marshall are werewolves.

Chase: "A GIRL"

Jane: "A girl pup, police dog"

Chase: "Hey I'm not a dog I'm a puppy just like you"

Jane: "Really?, well sorry because with your big head you look older"

Chase: "Grrrr"

Marshall: "Chase calm down, so June-"

Jane: "It's Jane you idiot dalmatian"

Marshall: "I'm gonna knock the hell out of you bull dog"

Everest and the rest were holding back both Chase and Marshall from going anywhere near her. Jane didn't seem to be threaten she looks very calm, which was impressive. Chase and Marshall both then stop moving then Ryder stand up and walk to Jane.

Ryder: "So Jane may I ask you something?"

Jane: "Sure Ryder"

Ryder: "How did you know they were- wait how did you know my name?"

Jane: "I have ways to get info and I know you guys were looking for this"

She then pull out Rubble pup tag, we all gasp in shock.

Chase: "What you doing with that?"

Chase sounded mad he didn't like anyone else touching Rubble's pup tag.

Jane: "Oh just messing with it"

Chase: "Give it back it belongs to our brother"

Marshall: "Yeah Give It Back Grrrr"

Both Chase and Marshall aren't very happy she's holding Rubble's pup tag. Both Everest and Zuma try to calm them down but their mad themselves and so was I.

Jane: "Relax I'm joking I use it to lure you guys here"

Chase: "Why to kill us?"

Jane: "I would have killed you guys already if I want to, no I lure you guys here for a reason"

Skye: "What reason is that?"

Jane: "I don't want to admit it but I need your help"

Chase: "Pff after what you did a few minutes ago no way I'm helping you"

Marshall: "Yeah and you dig up our brother grave and took the pup tag- wait did you took-"

Jane: "The arm, yes I need to analyze it and the pup tag"

Chase: "You just like taking stuff that's not yours huh, put them back now"

Jane: "Will you help me though?"

Chase: "No way in hell I'm helping you after what you did"

Skye: "Chase let's reason with her"

Chase: "But she took Rubble's arm and pup tag those are the last things that was left of Rubble"

Zuma: "Woah dude calm down"

Marshall: "No he's right she shouldn't touch someone grave"

Jane: "Weren't you two the ones who try to killed him?"

Marshall/Chase: "GRRRR"

Those were mad alright we try our best to stop but they stronger then us. Basically pushing and pulling us with to Jane.