Chapter 21

Skye POV
It was very nice watching a movie with Chase, I've never gotten this close to him before his fur feel so nice and soft. I felt so warm with his arm around me I don't want him to let go. Then suddenly I felt him hugging me again but harder and I could feel him shaking a bit. It was getting uncomfortable for me to rest.

Skye: "Um ugh Chase your squeezing to hard on me can you ugh let go for a bit"

Chase: "Oh y-yeah sorry"

Chase let go of me I was free to move around again. I look at him and see him still shaking, he didn't take his eyes off the screen.

Skye: "Uh Chase you ok?"

Chase: "Yeah I'm fine just want some p-popcorn is there any still lift?"

Zuma: "Sorry dude me and Rocky ate all of it but I could make more"

I see Chase shock from that and see Marshall surprise too. I wondered what's gotten into them.

Marshall: "L-Let me help with you Z-Zuma"

I then see Marshall shaking too just like Chase are their hungry or cold. Those two are acting very weirdly. Then I see Marshall and Zuma left to get popcorn. Marshall was still shaking a bit while he walk.

Rocky: "I better go help can tell Marshall is getting tired he's shaking that he might drop the popcorn"

Rocky then got up and follow the pups, which leave me and Chase alone. This is a perfect time to tell or at least get alone time with him. I sat next to Chase getting really nervous.

Skye: "So uh Chase I got a silly question to ask you"

Chase: "Y-Yeah Skye what's up?"

He was still shaking he must be cold so I did the unthinkable. I wrap my arms around him and hugged him.

Skye: "Do you ever have a feeling that special friend is more than a friend?"

Chase remain silent which I believe the question shock him. I couldn't blame him I did ask him a serious question.

Skye: "I know it was a serious question and not a silly one but I just want to know what you think"

Chase still remain quite which nervous me did I upset him in a way. But then I felt him shaking and I can hear him breathing fast I stop hugging him and see his eyes twitching a bit.

Chase: "Is the popcorn ready yet?"

He ask a bit roughly and he ignored me he never did that. Something up with him and I need to know.

Skye: "Chase didn't you hear what I said and what up with you?"

Chase: "Look Skye I'm just hungry for popcorn right now"

Skye: "Oh so my question is less important than your popcorn"

Chase: (Inhale) "Is The Popcorn Ready?"

Zuma: "In A Minute Dude It's Still Popping"

Marshall: "Wish It Will Pop Faster"

Skye: "Chase why are you ignoring me?"

Chase: "I'm not Skye I just really need that popcorn"

Skye: "Answering my question will not take your popcorn away, I was being serious Chase"

Chase: "And I'm serious about the popcorn"

Skye: "You cared about popcorn more then me huh is that it"

Chase: "No it's not like that"

Skye: "Then what is then what's so important that you need popcorn"