Chapter 40

Zuma POV
As team a headed out and Skye flying above, thanks to Jane and Wubble, Skye can fly quieter and she look more camouflage in the dark. The rest of us or team b follow Rubble to the monitor room. We all were impressed with all the monitor screens and cool buttons I really want to push.

Rubble: "Don't push any buttons Zuma"

Zuma: "I wasn't going to Wubble"

Rubble: "I could tell you were thinking about"

Zuma: "Damn you wight but can I at least push one button?"

Rubble: "No you don't even know what any of these buttons do yet, now let's see how team a is doing"

Rubble then hop on a chair and face a computer screen. He then put on a ear piece with a mic towards his mouth. He turn on the computer and did some typing then it turn on showing us Jane perspective on camera.

Jane: "Gold Digger can you hear me?"

Rubble: "Yeah loud and clear Black Bull and the cameras are working well too continue the search"

Jane: "Over and out"

Rubble then remain silent while the rest of us stand awkwardly. Rubble then finally turn around completely forgetting us.

Rubble: "Oh sorry guys grab a sit and let me put Jane camera on the big screen"

We all grab a chair and sit next to Rubble he think put Jane perspective on the big tv above all the monitors. I was very impressed by the technology and Rubble tech skills.

Zuma: "Wow dude your good at this"

Rubble: "I know took me time to know how to do it"

Ryder: "Why didn't you do this on missions with us?"

Rubble: "I never get a chance to, you mostly make new gears for the others"

Ryder: "Yeeeahh sorry"

Rubble: "It's ok we'll discuss this later"

Jane: "Gold Digger we have visual on the river any signs?"

Rubble: "Nope nothing on the scanner your all clear Black Bull"

Jane: "Copy that Gold Digger over and out"

Zuma: "Gold Digger?, really Wubble?"

Rubble: "Hey it has a nice ring to it for me do you want me to call you water boy?"

Zuma: "Never mind"

Rocky: "Again Zuma your should really shut your mouth"

Zuma: "What I didn't know they were listening and they also have mics"

Rubble: "Yeah they all do in fact I should pull up everyone cameras"

Rubble did some typing on the computer again then on different screen shows the others perspective even Skye's. Rubble kept one screen a raider next to his computer screen.

Rubble: "Ok we have eyes on everyone and so far nothing seems off or wrong"

Jane: "Copy that Gold Digger we'll keep you update if something ups"

Chase: "Can you just use your names for the love god"

Jane: "Not now Ben Dover we are on a mission"

Chase: "Ben Dover?"

Zuma: "Pffft"

Rocky: "Pfff Ben Dover who Chase?"

Chase: "Ben Dover what I don't get it what name is Ben Dover and what does it mean"

Rubble: "Why won't you bend over and find out-hahahaha"