Chapter 60

Marshall POV
I got here just in time before that wolf could attack Ryder. From what I heard their legend alpha actually give the whole pack strength. With the full moon they must be very strong. But killing that wolf was easy, guess because I'm a legend wolf too which means I'm strong as well.

I look over to see the other four wolves all shock of my entrance and shock of their comrade dead. Before any of them could even attack us, Jane quick dash in and slices the wolves up with her dagger. Thanks to the Wolfsbane it's way easier to kill these wolves no matter how strong they can get. I look back at the other grateful they are all right. Before I could say anything Everest ran up to me and starred at me. I look down at her since I got bigger in my fury mode. I got very nervous but scared on what she will say to me now after everything and the lies I told her.

Everest: "Hey"

Marshall: "H-Hey"

Everest: "You came"

Marshall: "Of course I did I wanted to protect you guys and stop the alpha from destroying our town"

Everest: "You also gotten bigger as well huh?"

Marshall: "Yeah g-guess you can say that hehe"

Zuma: "Thanks for that dude if you weren't here this might have gone south"

Everest: "Um Marshall?"

Marshall: "Yes Eve wait let me transform back"

I then transform back to my normal size self and was the same eye level as Everest. She was starring seriously at me which frightened me a bit but then she quickly hugged me. She hugged me very tight, it hurt a bit but also felt good. I hugged her back and started hearing some sniffing from. I look at her tearing up a bit.

Everest: "I'm so glad you came back, I thought I won't ever see you again"

Marshall: "Hey no matter what happened I will always come back to you"

Everest: (Sniff) "I'm sorry I yelled at you and told everyone your secret, I was just mad that you lied to me"

Marshall: "No don't apologize Eve it was never your fault to begin with, I made those choices and didn't think about the consequences, I should be sorry"

Everest: "I don't care anymore you came here to help that what matters"

We hugged more for a few minutes, the pure joy for me. I'm glad Everest doesn't hate me and I'm glad she is alright. Weird I'm not nervous when I'm around her anymore.

Jane: "Love that you two make up and all but we need to focus right now"

Me and Everest stop hugging and blush of embarrassment. Still after all this time I still feel embarrassed when someone else talk about us.

Zuma: "So Jane why did you come here?"

Jane: "I made another promise to Rubble before he died, I promise to not be afraid of my feelings and that I should follow my heart instead"

Skye: "So you came for us?"

Jane: "Yes I may lost my home but I am not letting these wolves destroy your home too and I'm letting my friends die either"

Rocky: "Thanks Jane"

Zuma: "Yeah thanks dude"

Jane: "Hehe dude"

Ryder: "Where is Chase?"

Marshall: "He didn't come with us he might be still back in the forest"

Jane: "We try to convince him but he choice to stay"

Skye: "I got a feeling he didn't come because he knew he might cause trouble again huh?"