Chapter 10

No One POV
Both mysterious creatures bite the pups shoulder. Chase struggle getting the blue one off but failed. Marshall try push the red one off but failed too.

Chase: "AAHHHHH PLEASE STOP"

Marshall: "IT HURTS AHHHHHHH"

The creatures ignore their cried and continue biting them on the shoulder. They started to bleed from the bite as their teeth goes in deeper. The pups both cried in pain begging it will stop. All they could see is the creatures biting their shoulders probably eating them. Then the creatures took another bite deeper then the first one.

*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

Both Chase and Marshall scream loud as they could. The pain they experienced is like no other. They both cried knowing that this could be their end. But then the creatures stop biting them letting them go. Dripping with blood on their lips.

Marshall and Chase didn't waste time and kick them in the face then got up and run. They keep running and running with the pain on their shoulder. They didn't care they focus on getting away. They never stop running then they finally reach camp.

Marshall: "Som-"

Chase cover Marshall mouth before he could speak.

Chase: "Shhh we can't wake up the others"

Marshall: "There are two beast out who nearly killed us we have to tell them"

Chase: "But this will ruined the camp trip for Skye and Everest"

Marshall: "You think this is not far enough they could hurt the others"

Chase: "Fine then go ahead tell Everest then tell her there a beast out there waiting to eat her"

Marshall: "Fine I will"

Marshall then went up to the girls tent and was about to unzip. But he hesitated wouldn't move, all he thinks about is ruining everything for Everest then the pain from his shoulder snap him out of it.

He put his paw on his shoulder and almost shout. Then he quickly went to his tent slowly open it and grab the first aid kit and bring to Chase.

Marshall: "Ugh fine but let's hurry and get these wounds healed"

Chase: "That's fine with me"

Marshall then open the first aid kit to grab the bandages. He check Chase first then wrapped some on his shoulder. Chase then did the same for Marshall and soon both pups pain started to fade away.

Chase: "Ah much better"

Marshall: "But what are we going to do Chase the two beast are still out there"

Chase: "Let's set up some sharp sticks around our campsite so that if they try get near us they will get stab"

Marshall: "Ok let's do this"

Both Chase and Marshall work hard to make sharp sticks. Even though they are injured they did their best and successfully made lots of sharp sticks. Then they went around the area of their campsite places them. They places in great spot no one could see. Then they return back in front of their tent very tired.

Chase: "We........did....it"

Marshall: "Now....let's.....rest"

They slowly open the tent and see Rubble still asleep. They slowly walk inside carefully and try not shouting from the pain from their shoulders. They each place a blanket down on them cover themselves hiding their wounds. Then they both hope their plan work and fell asleep.