Chapter 9

Chase POV
Everything is going well no signs of those creatures yet and no sign of them being here. Thank god I thought me and Marshall have to hide them but so far I have not seen anything that could came from those creatures.

Zuma: "Woah dudes check out this scratch mark on this tree"

Rubble: "Really I like see"

I got shock of hearing that I turn to Marshall worrying what could happen next. We went to Zuma and so did everyone else. We all then see huge claw marks on a tree. It was deep and very clear.

Skye: "Woah what you think made it?"

Rocky: "A bear maybe"

Everest: "Or the legend wolves"

Chase: "Pff come on Everest enough with that myth already it's clearly a bear that made that"

Marshall: "Probably thought sap was in this tree and claw it"

Rubble: "But dang these marks are huge you sure it came from a bear"

Chase: "Yes I'm sure maybe we should turn back in case the bear is near"

Everest: "What no I still want to look around"

Skye: "Yeah I'm not even tired yet"

Marshall: "Guess we are continuing then"

We then continue walk through the forest, time has past. There were still no other signs of those creatures. It was going great so far and everyone was happy. Then the path was getting invisible. Like more of the ground then a normal path.

Chase: "Guys the path is barely visible we should head back now"

Marshall: "Yup and I think it's getting late too"

Pups: "Aww"

The pups turn around and continue back which made me very happy. But then I noticed Rubble was staying still looking at something. His eyes was very focus which made me and Marshall go to him.

Chase: "Rubble let's go"

Marshall: "Or you'll get left behind"

Rubble: "Is that a cabin?"

We look in Rubble's direction to see a cabin in the distance. What a cabin doing in the middle of the forest. Is someone living here but why and are their friendly.

Rubble: "We should check it out"

Chase: "No that's probably someone's cabin we should not disturb"

Rubble: "But what if their friendly"

Marshall: "If their are friendly then why would they live in a cabin alone beside it far away probably old when we get closer"

Rubble: "Aww I wanted to see"

Chase: "I know but it's getting late we've spent nearly a day adventuring like you wanted"

Rubble then started catching up with the others. Before I could walk I look at the cabin one more time. Then I notice something at the window. I couldn't see what it was but there was something looking at me. It was staring at me not moving. It gave me chills I look at Marshall who was staring at the cabin too.

Skye: "Come on guys hurry up"

Chase: "Oh we're coming"

We quickly catch up with the others ignoring what we saw. It still give me chills not knowing someone is there. I tend to ignore and so did Marshall. We then finally made it back to our camp and away from that cabin.