Chapter 28

Chase POV

Chase: "Rubble Your Alive"

The figure didn't say anything but starred at me. This got me to get up straight and wipe my eyes.

Chase: "Rubble.......Is.....It..........you..?"

I was getting really tired all of a sudden, I try stay up but I fell back down. My eyes were beginning to close slowly. I try staying up moving at least but I couldn't. As I close my eyes I could see the figure running back to the other one and before I know it my eyes went completely shut. Everything was black for a few seconds and suddenly I woke up. I was still in my pup house. I quickly open the door and ran outside. But it was morning, the sun was setting up. I look around to see the figures but nothing I looked back to the spot where I last saw them but nothing. It's must have been a dream, but it felt real and that figure it look a lot like Rubble. I shook my head thinking it might be my imagination then I went to drink water. Then I heard footsteps heading my way and see the rest of the pups.

Skye: "Morning Chase"

Chase: "M-Morning Skye"

Zuma: "Uh we're here too"

Chase: "Oh sorry morning everyone"

Everest: "So how you sleep?"

Chase: "Slept ok but I did dream weird things"

Rocky: "Really what kind of weird dream?"

Chase: "Well for starters the dream I had wasn't really a dream it was a vision of what happen.......to Rubble"

Marshall: "You had that too, yeah same for me"

Skye: "You guys don't have to talk about it if you don't want to"

Chase: "Thanks Skye it was very very very uncomfortable to see....everything that happened"

Marshall: "Same here it was something I will never forget"

Zuma: "Don't worry about it dudes"

Chase: "But it's get weirder when I scream myself awake after I had a vision of Rubble I heard sounds and open my door then saw weird figures in our yard and one of them was close to me and it look at me in the eye and I thought it was Rubble

Rocky: "Wait so you wake up and saw Rubble"

Chase: "At least I think I did I suddenly knock out and woke up only to see nothing out here"

Everest: "Wow that is weird"

Ryder: "Pups Breakfast"

Chase: "Well talk about this later and with Ryder"

We all then went to Ryder and to our bowls, Ryder then filled up our bowls and we started eating. We had some conversation one of them was me telling Ryder my dream.

Ryder: "Mmm really weird"

Chase: "Tell me about it"

Skye: "So what's the plan for today Ryder?"

Ryder: "Maybe we can-"

*Ring* *Ring*

Ryder: "Oh hold on pups someone needs us"

Rocky: "Wow it's been a long time since someone called us"

Ryder then answers the call

Ryder: "Hello Ryder here"

Goodway: "Ryder thank goodness your up because I need you and the Paw Patrol right away"

Ryder: "What's the matter?"