Chapter 43

Skye POV
Oh my god Rubble kiss Jane, well not on the lips but still it's a kiss. Man wish Chase will kiss me like if only he is honest with his feelings. I already kiss him but he didn't really do anything else after that. Me and Everest then see Jane walk in quickly and head to us by the window.

Jane: "You guys were watching"

Skye: "Why wouldn't we?"

Everest: "See we told you Rubble cared about you"

Jane: "But you didn't have to watch us, it's embarrassing"

Skye: "Hey we all have embarrassing moments"

Everest: "Beside you enjoy Rubble kiss didn't you?"

Jane: "Y-Yes I did"

Skye: "Want to tell us if you guys are hitting second base?"

Jane: "What n-no that's soon I don't even know if we're are even on first base"

Everest: "It's ok take your time if needed it's not a race"

Jane: (Phew) "Thank you"

Zuma: "Wubble dude did you bring the snacks from the paw patroller too I would like to chow down on some snacks"

We turn to see Zuma and Rubble talking near the couch.

Rubble: "You had breakfast not long ago"

Zuma: "I know but I still feel hungry"

Rubble: "Well just wait ok you're gonna stuff yourself for eating to much"

Chase: "Ha never thought I'll ever heard you saying that Rubble"

I then see Chase and Marshall walk in on their conversation.

Marshall: "Me neither even rejecting food are you sure your Rubble?"

Rubble: "I am guys I've just grown up a bit in this forest you know"

Zuma: "Wait a minute (sniff) (sniff), what's that scent on your lips"

Rubble: "Uhhhh what scent?"

Zuma: "There a scent on your lips I could smell but the breakfast smell is blocking it what else did you had on your mouth?"

Rubble: "Oh uh something sweet"

Oh my god that's adorable respond, I look over at Jane to see her blush once again from Rubble.

Zuma: "Oooo is it berries? I would like some"

Rubble: "Sorry Zuma it's for me and only me to know and no you can't have any of it"

OoooooOoo Rubble just calm Jane as his ooo dang I didn't know Rubble was this smooth.

Everest: "He claim you Jane what you think about it?"

Jane: "O-Oh a a a I don't know happy I guess it's feels weird but in a good way"

Skye: "Don't worry I'm sure in time you'll know for sure"

Rocky POV
As I finish using the restroom and finish my business in there I heard chatting coming from the living room so I headed there.

Rocky: "Hey guys what's your talking about?"

Zuma: "Hey Wocky we were talking about- (sniff) (sniff) PEEYUUUU what is that smell?"

Rocky: "What smell?"

Rubble: "Ugh gross I can smell it too it's smell like puke and dead animals mix together"

Rocky: "I really don't know what you guys are talking about"

Chase: "Rocky it's you the smell is coming from you"

Marshall: "Ugh when did you had a bath?"

Rocky: "I don't know ever since camp I guess"

Rubble: "The river doesn't count as a bath Rocky you need one now"

Rocky: "What I don't need one you guys are probably over reacting, girls do I smell?"

Jane: "Yes"

Everest: "Absolutely"

Skye: "Rocky needs a bath, Rocky needs a bath"

Everyone: "Rocky needs a bath, Rocky needs a bath, Rocky needs a bath"

Ryder: "Ok Rocky you need a bath"

Rocky: "You'll never catch me alive"

I try to run but was stop by Rubble landing on top of me. He still heavy to move and I was struggling to break free but then soon everyone surrendered me.

Rocky: "Can we talk about this?"

Zuma: "Dude just shut up and take a bath you jump in the river what's different about bath"

Rocky: "Again back then it was different and a vacation"

Rubble: "Whatever Rocky you are taking a bath"

Rocky: "Who's gonna make me?"

Ryder: "How about everyone?"

I then got nervous as I see everyone eyeing me with grins on their faces. The next thing I know it I was lifted in the air by Rubble robot arm and then taking to the bathroom. I was then drop in the tub and I try to ran but Rubble jump in the tub and hold me down.

Rubble: "I don't mind getting wet and my robot arm can handle water turn it on"

Ryder: "Right"

Rocky: "Wait wait wait"

But it was to late water started flowing out of the shower head. Then started to wet me and Rubble fast.

Rocky: "Ahhh cold wet cold wet cold wet"

Rubble: "Relax Rocky it will turn warm"

Ryder then turn the knob and the water started to get warmer, he also plug the drain hole of the tub. Soon the bathtub was full of warm water then Ryder turn off the water.

Rocky: "Are we done now can I get out?"

Rubble: (sniff) "Nope you still smell Rocky Jane bring the soap"

Jane: "On it Rubble"

Rocky: "You have soap in these woods?"

Rubble: "Nope just know the ingredients to make them"

Jane: "Here it is berries smell shampoo"

Ryder: "Ok I'll pour it and we all start cleaning Rocky"

Rocky: "What! All of you"

Soon as I know it Ryder started pouring the shampoo on me then I could feel everyone paws rubbing all over my body. It was embarrassing that everyone is cleaning me.

Zuma: "Started to smell nice dude"

Rocky: "Oh shut up"

Skye: "Ahh Rocky you smell fresh like nature"

Rocky: "Can you not say that while you all cleaning me"

For what feels like thirty minutes I was finally done with my bath. Ryder grab a towel from the paw patroller and wipe me dry. I was then in the living room with everyone else.

Rocky: "Let's not do that ever again"

Zuma: "Hey Wocky it's your fault for being smelly"

Rocky: "It's not me it the wolf fur they smell bad"

Jane: "We can't get rid of the scent otherwise the wolves won't fall for it, we will find the alpha no matter what"