Chapter 39

Marshall POV
As few hours past and it was getting dark Jane and Ryder started making our wolf disguises. It look like they sew enough to fit our sizes beside Rocky looks like he just have some on him and some of the wolf scent too.

Ryder: "Ok done"

Jane: "Put these on and let's see"

We all put on our disguises besides Rocky since Ryder just put some wolf fur on him. As the rest of us put it on I could smell disgusting things on my disguise. It's smell likes someone piss on it. But then I eventually put it on and so did the rest of my team plus Jane.

Jane: "Ok we are looking good"

Ryder: "Yeah you guys almost look like wolves"

Marshall: "Why does mines smell like piss?"

Chase: "Mines smell like someone took a shit on it"

Jane: "Those are the only wolf fur we can find in these woods and besides the smell will make it more convincing"

I got a feeling she lying to us and that she give this to us on purpose. I look over to Everest and thanks to my super smell I can smell her disguise. It's smell nice like grass and trees, yup Jane only give us the smelly ones.

Jane: "Ok I won't guarantee that we'll find the alpha tonight but we should at least try"

Everest: "So what's the plan are we just gonna walk around the forest?"

Rubble: "No the most reasonable place is by the river"

Chase: "Why by the river?"

Jane: "So we can clean your smelly ass-"

Rubble: "BECAUSE there's a possible chance the alpha will be thirsty and the only water source is the river"

Rocky: "That's seems more reasonable"

Skye: "Yeah guess that where we're all going then"

Is no one gonna put out the Jane called Chase a smelly ass?, no one ok.

Jane: "Hold on Skye we got to get you better gear"

Skye: "But I already have wings and I could just hide in a trees up above"

Jane: "Mhmm yeah but we are dealing with an alpha wolf which is a legend which means he will be able to hear you wings and see your pink gear at night"

Rubble: "It's true Skye you got to get a better gear lucky Jane made one"

Jane then brought out a huge bag and toss it near Skye. Skye unzipped it and find a black suit with cool tech on it, it also has a mask that look like Skye with small pink eyes.

Skye: "This is cool perfect size too"

Jane: "And you will be called the eagle"

We all look at Jane with a boring look because of the name.

Jane: "What she's our eyes in the sky, Skye your the eagle"

Skye: "Ughhh but I don't like eagles"

Rubble: "I told her that too but she really wanted to say black bull to bald eagle, black bull to bald eagle can you read me"

Jane: "What I've read tone of books and every spy as a nickname to not reveal their identities"

Rubble: "Or did you want us to call you black bull"

Jane: "Mhmmm maybe that too"

Skye: "Can I not be called bald eagle then?"

Jane: "Sure what you like to be called then?"