Chapter 15

Skye POV
Something is up with those two something seems different. Are they hiding something from us. I kept on thinking of those two especially Chase.

Everest: "Skye you just gonna stared at you food or eat them?"

Skye: "Uh oh yeah sorry just in thoughts"

I then continue eating my breakfast and soon I was done. Every pup was done and then we all voted to go swim again. Marshall and Chase eventually join and we all walk to the river.

Zuma: "As always I will be in first"

Rubble: "Not this time Zuma"

Rubble then ran in front of Zuma and jump in the water. Zuma took this as a challenge and jump in after him. Then those two playful wrestling in the water. While me and Everest took our time to get in. Rocky stayed near the river not surprise there but Chase and Marshall sit right next to him.

Skye: "You guys coming in?"

Chase: "No not yet just want to sit here for a few minutes"

Marshall: "Yeah besides Rocky might be lonely here"

Rocky: "I won't be lonely I have these pebbles to keep me company"

Chase: "We'll also make sure he doesn't go insane"

Everest: "Hehehe ok let's go Skye let's see we can hold their breath the longest"

Skye: "Ok you join in soon ok it'll be more fun"

Chase: "We will Skye just enjoy your swim"

I nodded to Chase and I went to play with Everest. We both take a deep breath and went under water.

Chase POV
The reason why me an Marshall didn't go in because I'm still recovering from eating to many fish.The pups enjoy their swim while me Rocky and Marshall just watch. We had some chat but it was mainly about some missions we did. Then out of no where Rocky stood up and took a step in the water. He hesitated for a moment and took a deep breath. While me and Marshall watch in surprise. But then he back up away from the water.

Chase: "Wow you almost went in there Rocky why?"

Rocky: "I don't to waste this time of not trying we are on vacation"

Marshall: "Why won't you jump of the rock one jump and there is no turning back unlike what you just did"

Rocky: "Ok can you guys come with me?"

Chase: "Sure let's go"

We then started headed to the big rock we then started climbing it and reach the top. Next Rocky look over the edge and started shaking a bit.

Chase: "Nervous or scared?"

Rocky: "Both"

Marshall: "Come on Rocky just one jump into the water that's all you don't have to do it again"

Rocky: "Ok ok Do Not Push Me"

Chase: "We won't just go for it"

Rocky: "Ok"

Rocky took a deep breath in then let it out, he close his eyes. He was in deep thought then once he open his eyes he run and jump off the rock.

Rocky: "CANNON BALL"

Rocky then fall to the water in a cannon ball position. Then once he landed in the water he made a huge splash that caught every pup attention. Then Rocky swam up to breath and was happy. Me and Marshall look at each other and nodded then we both jump in. We made some splash and swam up to see every pup near us and Rocky.