Chapter 42

Jane POV
I was on the couch eating breakfast but disgusted, it's not like I want to eat breakfast with them it's just those weremutts is what disgusts me. Ugh why in the entire world does Rubble have werewolves as brothers. Really out of everyone he meet his good friends and it have to be those two. Damn you universe make me let the thing I hate the most in my home huh.

Rubble: "Hey you alright Jane?"

I turn to see Rubble leaning in on the couch looking at me worried. I didn't reply to him and show a fake smile and continue to eat my breakfast. Rubble sigh then hop on the couch and sit next to me without saying a word. Few minutes past and it was awkward. I was nearly finished my breakfast and it was good man wish Rubble could cook for me everyday. I look at Rubble to see him just staring at the ground looking disappointed.

Jane: "Rubble what's wrong?"

He turn to me and show a smile which I could already tell he is faking it then he lay down on the couch still look disappointed.

Jane: "Ugh ok ok I did put a fake smile on stop making me feel guilty"

Rubble: "I'm just worried about you"

Jane: "What you mean I'm doing fine"

Rubble: "Your lying Jane stop lying to me, I know you enough already to tell your upset, what is upsetting you?"

Jane: "Nothing nothing is upsetting I'm fine really"

Rubble: (sigh) "I thought you trust me"

Jane: "I do Rubble I really do trust you"

Rubble: "Whatever I'll be outside getting air"

Jane: "Rubble wait"

But Rubble didn't wait he jump off the couch and open the door then went outside. I look at my unfinished breakfast I see the eggs making sad eyes with the kibble as tears then the bacons as a sad smile. I don't feel like eating anymore then I see Skye and Everest coming towards me.

Skye: "Hey Jane you ok?"

Everest: "We saw Rubble left quickly outside did something happen?"

Jane: "No I told him I'm doing fine and he gets mad"

Skye: "Are you fine though?"

Jane: "Yes!"

Everest: "You don't seem like it"

Jane: "What am I possibly doing to show that I'm not fine"

Everest: "Your getting upset"

Skye: "Your raising your voice"

Everest: "And you sound off to"

Jane: "I'm just over work ok"

Skye: "Is it about Chase and Marshall?"

Jane: "Yes well no before it was"

Everest: "What you mean before?"

Jane: "When Rubble ask if I'm fine I said yes and lied to him, he found out I'm lying, I was upset because of Chase and Marshall I don't want to eat breakfast with those two"

Skye: "Jane"

Jane: "I know why won't I give them a chance huh they are different well sorry for feeling that way"