Chapter 47

No Ones POV
Time skip happen and it was midnight and the full moon starts tomorrow night, once again Team A is out in the forest in their disguise. Team B is still at the cabin keeping a close eye on them. Last Skye is keeping a good eye up high on Team A.

Chase: "Ugh come on you wolves show yourself already"

Rocky: "Their not gonna show up cause you ask them Chase"

Chase: "Hey we are running out of time to be arguing right now"

Marshall: "It doesn't make sense why haven't we spotted any other wolves yet heck where is the alpha he should be hunting for food"

Everest: "Your right it doesn't make any sense but we don't have time to be questioning right now all we can do is search"

Jane: "Or we can still make the wolf I captured tell us where their den's is"

Marshall: "Wolf's den?"

Rocky: "Basically their home or base it's like a huge hole in the ground or rocks for them to sleep in"

Chase: "But for an alpha that is huge he must have find a big den in order to sleep in"

Everest: "Or a bigger place"

Jane: "What you mean?"

Everest: "Think about it a tree wouldn't fit an alpha especially his sizes so the only other den that could work is rocks"

Jane: "I get your point but what does that have to do with finding the alpha"

Everest: "The bigger the rocks or ground the most likely the alpha is living in there, plus if he have a pack"

Jane: "They must be somewhere on a huge hill then there's only one place in this forest where that could be"

Marshall: "Where is that?"

Jane: "Gold Digger send me the coordinates to Flat Hills"

Rubble: "Roger that Blackbull continue straight ahead and when you see a huge rock take a left"

Jane: "Thanks Gold Digger, Nightwing you heard all that?"

Skye: "Loud and clear I'll go up ahead"

Jane: "Let's start heading there ourselves"

Team A started the journey to Flat Hills, they followed Rubble directions and turn left once they saw a huge rock. As they walk to Flat Hills most of the pups was wondering something.

Chase: "Um Jane I was wondering"

Jane: "What"

Chase: "Why is it called Flat Hills?"

Jane: "It's called that because it a huge and long hill that has a flat wall"

Marshall: "Why haven't we check it out sooner?"

Jane: "Mainly because there nothing at Flat Hills, it got its name for a reason there was nothing but a huge, long flat wall hill"

Everest: "What you think we're gonna find once we reach there?"

Jane: "My hope the alpha so I can finally kill that son of a bitch"

Chase: "Yeah so all of this could be over"

Chase makes sure Rocky, Everest and Marshall walk ahead of him and Jane. Chase then lean over to Jane.

Chase: "What are you gonna do once the alpha is killed?"

Jane hesitate to answered him but she shake her head.

Jane: "Maybe actually leave this forest"

Chase: "That's good to hear, this place has cause you so much pain it's best to leave as soon as possible"