Chapter 3

Rubble POV

Everest: "The Legend Of The Wolves"

Rubble: "Legends about wolves what's makes them so legend?"

Everest: "I don't know for sure but I did heard it from people, they say there were three wolves not ordinary ones they were special."

Skye: "What makes them special?"

Everest: "They are stronger then normal wolves and twice as big, they have great speed and sharp claws and teeth, but what's makes them really special is their fur"

Pups: "Their Fur?"

Everest: "Each wolf have a different color, one is red as fire, one is blue like as the ocean, and the last one is yellow like the sun"

Rubble: "Woah"

Everest: "Woah indeed these wolves are special alright and from what I heard they are alpha wolves"

Rubble: "Alpha?"

Chase: "Basically the leader of the pack or the one in charge"

Rocky: "Of course you know what it is Chase"

Chase: "What's that supposed to mean"

Rocky: "Come on you are the leader of us pups kinda hard not to see that"

Chase: "I'm second command leader"

Rocky: "Yeah yeah but I'm mean to us pack of pups"

Skye: "He's right your our alpha in our pup pack an amazing one too"

Chase: (Blushes) "Oh T-Thank you"

Marshall: "hehe"

Chase then punch Marshall arm to shut him up which work. It was funny seeing those two arguing.

Rubble: "So Alpha's are basically leaders of the pack so do the wolves decide who's leader?"

Everest: "Yeah actually but it's not friendly"

Rubble: "What you mean not friendly?"

Zuma: "You see Wubble dude wolves have a different way to pick leader"

Rocky: "They see who is the strongest out of all of them"

Rubble: "So they fight each other until the strongest stand that doesn't seem right"

Chase: "I know but that's nature and we can't change that"

Rubble: "But what if the leaders a big jerk and not good to lead"

Everest: "It doesn't matter only the strongest will lead, but don't worry I heard these wolves are wise and choose piece"

Rubble: "Oh Phew that's good"

Chase: "It wouldn't even matter those wolves are just a legend"

Everest: "You don't believe it do you"

Chase: "No why would I those things are just another myth"

Skye: "Didn't you say Merpups were myth but then they turn out to be real and you pass out"

Chase: "Y-Yeah but"

Marshall: "Didn't we also became friends with an alien"

Chase: "Yeeah"

Zuma: "Didn't we also had super powers from the meteor"

Chase: "Ok"

Rocky: "Didn't we also discover that dinosaurs still exist with our friend Rex"