Chapter 14

No Ones POV
As the two pups froze in fear that they might of hurt their friend. They both fear to see a dead body but as they slowly turn they saw that Rubble is alright. No bite marks or any scratch the two release a breath of relief. The two then continue cleaning up all the feathers and hidden the rip pillows in bags. Then they have finally finish.

Chase: "Oh thank god we finish and I thought we have hurt Rubble"

Marshall: "Me too but looks like he's alright and doing fine"

*Tummy Grumbles*

Marshall: "But man am I hungry that dream I had with all that meat"

Chase: "Me too that dream made me want to eat let's see if Ryder made our breakfast"

The two pups exit the tent and find Ryder poring their breakfast.

Ryder: "Morning pups I can see your sleep schedule is normal again Chase"

Chase: "Hehe yeah I've talk to them like you said and it work"

*Tummy Growls*

Ryder: "You guys sound hungry come eat your breakfast"

The two pups then went to their bowls and as soon as they took a bite. They started munching and munching fast like they have been starving. They kept eating fast and Ryder was surprise he never seen those two pups eat like that. As Ryder stand there surprise the two pups finish their breakfast.

Chase: "Ah that was good"

Marshall: "You could say that again"

Ryder: "What was that?"

Chase: "What was what Ryder?"

Ryder: "You two didn't see how fast you guys were eating"

Marshall: "No I didn't pay attention because I was really hungry"

Ryder: "You guys eat faster then Rubble"

Chase: "Oh no I promise Rubble I'll share him some of my breakfast"

Marshall: "Shoot me too"

Ryder: "I'll just add more to his pile saying it's from you two"

Chase: "Thanks Ryder"

Marshall: "Yeah thanks"

Ryder: "But you guys eat dinner last night right?"

Chase: "Yeah then we had a dream about eating a delicious meat"

Ryder: "Oh maybe that's way you were hungry dreaming about food"

Marshall: "Maybe hey Chase want to check out the river while we wait for everyone else to wake up"

Chase: "Sure"

Ryder: "Don't go swimming yet you just ate breakfast"

Chase: "We won't"

Then two pups started headed to the river and look around. They just walk along the river staring deeply at the ground.

Chase: "Marshall why you want to come here?"

Marshall: "To help clear our minds after you know everything maybe we're stress out or something"

Chase: "I know something is definitely up but I do believe clearing our minds might help"

Marshall: "That's why I choose the river we can just sit here and listen"

Chase: "Great idea"

The two pups sit down near the river and close their eyes. Meditating with no thoughts in their minds. But there was a feeling though a very familiar feeling.

*Tummy Grumbles*

The two pups try to ignore their stomachs thinking it was in their head. But as the their tummy grumble the two lost their focus.

Chase: "How are we are hungry again we just eat breakfast"

Marshall: "Feel like I didn't eat at all what do we do go to Ryder"

Chase: "No he will suspicious about it I think we hunt our food"

Marshall: "Hunt our food would that be- (sniff) gross (sniff) to (sniff) (sniff) eat"

Marshall begin sniffing the air he's mouth started drooling. Chase wonder what's going on until he sniff the air as well and got the scent too. The two pups slowly turn their head to the river to see salmon fishes. They both started drooling and stood up they never look away from the fish.

There was silence for a while then in a blink of an eye both pups run in the river. They both catch a fish with their mouths and started eating like crazy. Once they finish the first one they look for another and another. For an hour the two pups kept hunting and eating fish. Finally the two pups finally stop and went back on land all full. They wipe their mouth with their arms enjoyed their meal. They look at each other then realized what they have done.

Chase: "What the hell we just eat whole bunch of fish fresh from the river"

Marshall: "What's happening to us Chase?"

Chase: "I don't know Marshall but we can't let the other find out or they'll think we're dangerous"

Marshall: "Will they call the pound or worst"

Chase: "I don't know but we have to keep a low profile about this ok"

Marshall: "Alright let's dry off and go back we've been out here for an hour"

The two pups shake themselves getting rid of every water on their bodies. They double check each making sure nothing wrong or different. Then they started headed back to the camp next they the rest of the pups wasting breakfast. The first thing they saw was Skye and Everest fully recovered. Next they went to the pups.

Rubble: "Where were you guys (much)?"

Chase: "We were just walking by the river"

Zuma: "Doing what?"

Marshall: "Just enjoying the view it is our fourth day at camp"

Everest: "Oh yeah three more days until we all go home"

Skye: "Wow that was faster then I thought it will be"

Rocky: "Well (much) let's make these last few days count then"

Chase then went up to Skye and she felt nervous and so did Chase.

Chase: "So are you feeling better?"

Skye: "Yeah I feel great fully recovered"

Chase: "Thank goodness I didn't want you to miss out of the fun"

Marshall: "How about you Everest are you fine?"

Everest: "Yeah I'm fine (sniff) ugh but your breath isn't what do you ate"

Skye: "(sniff) ugh you too Chase your breath smell like you eaten fish"

Chase: "U-uh haven't brush my teeth in a while"

Marshall: "S-same here enjoying camping that I forgot"

Chase: "Don't worry we'll brush"

The two pups then left to brush their teeth with the help from Ryder. Leaving the pups to continue breakfast. Skye was thinking though thinking about Chase.