Chapter 69

Chase POV
We all turn around by that voice and it sounded familiar to me. Once we all turn around we saw nothing. It was like we just heard a ghost speak to us out of nowhere. But then a small blue ball of light appeared in front of us and spook the wolves a bit.

Wolf: "Woah what is that do we have another problem now?"

Skye: "Whatever it is, it's pretty"

Chase: "Wait I know that light"

?????: "Hehe good to know you remember me Chase"

The blue light then shine bright and a blue wolf appeared it was Arron.

Everyone: "Wow"

Wolf: "Oh No another legend wolf"

Wolf: "Wait isn't that Morris brother the blue one?"

???: "Don't forget about me"

A red ball of light appeared to then it's shine bright and turn into a red wolf that must be Ken.

Wolf: "Oh No It's The Other Two Legend Wolves We Killed, They Come Back To Seek Revenge On Us!"

Chase: "Woah Woah Woah Woah calm down everyone they aren't here for revenge"

Ken: "Chase is right, We've Come To Eat Your Souls"

Wolves: "AHHHHHH!!!"

All the wolves then started panicking running around like chickens. I then see Ken laughing like crazy and roll on the ground. Arron look a bit upset by Ken.

We eventually manage to calm every wolf, some wolves still are afraid that there tails in underneath them. Arron then pull Ken up by the ear making Ken stop laughing. Arron then released Ken ear.

Ken: "Hey ow come on you have to admit it was funny"

Arron: "It was but now is not the time for that"

Ken: "At least let me have a little fun they did killed us for god sake"

Wolf: "Uh We Are Deeply Sorry Uh Legend Wolf Sir Uh Boss Uh MASTER!!"

Wolf: "Yes we are deeply sorry we uh kill you"

Wolf: "We know there is no take back on death so please show us no mercy"

Arron: "Hey hey hey it's fine really we understood what you been through you were afraid of Morris and he was stronger then you"

Wolf: "So your not gonna punish us or take eat our souls?"

Ken: "No but I'll watch you every night and make your nightmares a reality and I Wi-"

(Smack)

Ken: "Ow"

Arron just smack Ken on the head to stop Ken from talking more. They really are brother huh, I'm glad to see that. But I do wish to see Morris acting like a brother to them.

Arron: "Knock it off Ken, anyways we came here to say thank you to all of you"

Skye: "What's the thanks for?"

Ken: "Thank you for stopping Morris of course before he could take over this town"

Everest: "I'm sorry about your brother"

Arron: "It's fine, it was our fault to begin with, we treated him differently and look where it leads too"

Ken: "I still could remember him crying the day he killed us"

Jane: "He was crying?"

Arron: "Yeah believe it or not he was tearing up, he was sad, those were the last moments he actually had feelings, regrets"

Ken: "We too had some regrets as well"

Arron: "Like your father Jane"

Jane: "My father?"

Arron: "Yes your father what a great dog he was, I remembered always hanging out with him playing in the river see who can hold their breath the longest"

Ken: "Haha your father didn't know we can hold our breath underwater for nearly three hours, Ha he got mad at us and said we cheated and all that"

Arron: "Ha yeah, we're sorry we didn't save your father on time and didn't stop Morris from turning evil, we were scared you know"

Zuma: "You were scared?"

Ken: "Yeah really, scared we lost our brother and scared of losing a friend, we blame ourselves"

Marshall: "But you didn't know"

Ken: "We still could have stop him but we didn't"

Jane: "It's ok guys I understand and I forgive you"

Arron: "Really?"

Jane: "Yes like my father use to say have hope"

Arron: "Wise dog"

Ken: "But still we were bad brothers"

Chase: (sigh) "Been there"

Marshall: "Agreed, we really did cause Rubble a lot of trouble"

Rubble: "Hell yeah you did but don't put yourself down guys you were just protecting me that is all, you just to like chill though"

Everest: "And accept that Rubble is growing up"

Skye: "Yeah he's not gonna be your little brother forever you know"

Marshall: "Yeah we know"

Chase: "I was hit hard to see that"

Everest: "Good, need a good hit in that brain of yours, thinking stupid things"

Chase: "I know I know"

Everest: "Then again this isn't the first time you thought of something stupid"

Chase: "What else have I thought was stupid?"

Everest: "You know thinking Merpups we're a myth but turns out their real and most importantly you thought legend wolves were a myth but turn out they were real too"

Chase: "God Damn It can you just let that go already and stop reminding me, it's was so long ago"

Everest: "Nope it's going to be an habit for me now, if you done something stupid or think your a big shot I'll bring up that you were wrong Twice"

Zuma: "Again dude if you get a third thing wrong she's gonna haunt you with that for years"

Rocky: "Can't argue with that she will do it Chase so heads up"

Chase: "Can we please move on and never ever talk about that ever Ever again"

Arron: "Hehe you got good friends their Chase"

Chase: "We're more then friends, it's feels like we're family"

Ken: "Makes me feel jealous"

Marshall: "Aww don't feel bad Ken you still have Arron with ya, with him around I bet you still feel normal"

Arron: "Which reminds me of why we came here in the first place"

Chase: "What's the reason?, are you here to take Morris body, I sort of rip his head off"

Zuma: "Sort of?, dude you his head is completely off his body I saw it roll on the floor and all"

Chase: "Ok I get it Zuma"

Ken: "Hehe that was one of the reason, we can't let other humans discover the legend wolf power otherwise they'll hunt ever wolf down"

Ryder: "But humans won't do that"

Arron: "Maybe not you or your towns people but others will, the world is still a mystery even us legend wolves are still worried"

Ryder: "I guess that makes sense but you said that was one of the reason you came here what's the other reason?"

Arron: "Oh very simple we came to take away the legend wolf power from Chase, Marshall and Rubble"

. . . . . . . . . .

Everyone but Ken and Arron: "WHAAAAAAAAATTT?????!!!!!!!!!!"