Chapter 17

We Saw His Arm

Chase POV

Marshall: "(Gasp) D-Did did did we w-we we we"

Chase: "No"

I then felt something in my throat I coughed and something flew out. I got a closer and know what it is.

Chase: "This is Rubble's pup tag we.......ate.....him"

Marshall: "No......No........NO that can't be it he must be alive he can't be died"

I didn't respond to him and Marshall then started to cry he cry so hard he fell to the ground crying, I starred at the pup tag. I then slam my paw on the ground over and over I then started to tear up.

Chase: "WHY WHY WHYYYY"

Marshall: "Rubble I'm sorry I am so so sorry"

Chase: "This is my fault if I wasn't so fucking dumb if I would of just tell him the truth sooner"

Marshall: "He's gone all because of us"

We kept crying for what felt like hours and hours we didn't stop crying then the morning sun hit our faces. I wipe my tears and try to stop crying but I couldn't stop. I try to stand but was shaking a bit. I try to focus all my strength then finally I was able to walk.

Chase: "Marshall we have to get clean"

Marshall: "What"

Chase: "We have to get cleaned so that no one know what happen"

Marshall: "Chase we killed our teammate we killed our brother"

Chase: "Don't you think I know that I know what we did was......so very wrong and I wish I could change that but we have to m-move on"

Marshall: "Moved on we should run away the pups will be much safer far from us we are dangerous"

Chase: "If we run now they'll come looking us and won't stop until they find us then they'll know what we did and do something to us"

Marshall: "What are we gonna do act like this never happen?"

Chase: "Yes I know how crazy it's sounds and how dangerous this will be but we have to do it"

Marshall: "Why why can't we just tell them?"

Chase: "They'll think we are monsters and have some special people to kill us"

Marshall: "Maybe we should die"

Chase: "Do you want your friends your lover to know that you are a monster huh you want her to know that your a monster for the rest of her life"

Marshall: "(sniff) but Rubble"

Chase: "I know OK I k-know we killed him we killed him"

I then sat down tearing up again, Marshall then sat next to me and we started crying again. We cried for a few more minutes. This was the worst thing that could ever happen. We killed our brother. How will things go what are we gonna do next. My mind was really over thinking about things. Then I took a deep breath and stood up.