Chapter 54

Chase POV
The three wolves then started leading the way as we followed them. Skye follow us from above making sure they don't hear or see her. That's when we were lead to a huge crack on the hill. It look like something smash it and made this huge crack. It was big enough to walk through. Then the wolves started walking through the crack. We each follow them and Skye landed on top of the hills trying not to be spotted. As we walk through the crack there was this big open area enough to walk and run too with the full moon shining above us.

"Hey"

We all were shock from the yelled, we turn to see another wolf walking to us.

Wolf: "Who are these guys?"

Coby: "They wanted to join our pack Steve calm down"

Steve: "Oh so you did found other wolves, mhmp thought you were worthless wolves"

Coby: "Hehe yeah follow me guys"

That Steve sounds like a jerk which means there are more like him. The deeper we go the more wolves we see. Some look mean and angry, it was even weird when some look at us. One then started approaching to Everest.

Wolf: "Hey cutie if you want protection I could help but you have to return the favor like being my mate"

Everest(Snow): "Why won't you back off"

Wolf: "Oohh fierce I like females like that why don't you come into my den and we have a little fun"

Marshall(Joey): "She's not interested now back off"

Marshall stood in the way between the wolf and Everest.

Wolf: "Huh what are you going to you little guy?"

The wolf does look a bit bigger then Marshall but Marshall got more strength, it's what he'll do that worries me. Marshall then punch the wolf and the wolf then tumble back into the wall and knock out. The other wolves saw this and was impress. Phew thought we'll get in trouble for that but I guess if your strong everyone is impress.

Marshall joyfully look back at Everest but she turn away from him and continue walking. Marshall sadly follow along. Then Coby then slow down next to me while Rose and Mary lead the way.

Coby: "Wow you guys are strong I think the alpha gonna like you, this will also give us a chance to be recognized for once"

Chase(Thunder): "Yeah hehe hope so"

We continue walking getting deeper and deeper into the packs den. With even more wolves and now they all have eyes on us. Then we stop in the end of the den where we see so many many many bones. They were either deer's, rabbits and birds bones but what's disturbing is that there was some wolf bones too.

*AROOOOOOO*

That howl cause the whole pack to gets their attentions. That howl came from a big dark cave. Then we started hearing footsteps coming out of the cave.

"So we have new wolves wanting to join huh good I need more wolves"

The voice is one of the most twisted voice I could ever hear. It's sounded so cruel and evil that even my bones felt like running but I stand my ground. The wolf finally showed itself and revealed it size. He was big then all other wolves big enough for us to ride him. He have to be the alpha. His fur is a bit yellowish but more grey and his eyes is red like blood.

"Grrrr give me reports now"

Coby: "Uh um we found new wolves and uh they-they would like to join our pack sir"

"Mhmm good work wolf you have been promoted, you and your friends are now hunters"

Coby: "We appreciate it kind alpha we will never let you down"

"Hehe I know you won't, now let me see these wolves you brought"

He then walked to us and I swear every time he walk I feel the ground shake a bit. He then finally stand in front of us. I could see the others tried their best not to be scared but really inside they are except for Jane. I could sense her anger and struggles on holding back.

"My name Morris and I'm the alpha of this pack"

Chase(Thunder): "It's an honor to meet you Morris"

I then bowed down for him and the other pups followed his lead. I could tell Jane hates to do it but she still do it.

Morris: "Mhmm a respected wolf I like you already, what is your names?"

Chase(Thunder): "My name is Thunder great alpha"

Rocky(Twig): "Uh my name is Twig sir"

Everest(Snow): "My named is Snow"

Marshall(Joey): "My name is Joey"

Jane(Slash): "Slash"

Morris: "Oooh I could here the anger in your voice young wolf I like that for this big night"

Oh man please Jane don't let your anger ruin this plan. We gotten this far no turning back now and we can't screw up either.

Rocky(Twig): "May I ask a question sir?"

Morris: "Since your polite to ask what is it?"

Rocky(Twig): "What is exactly is special about tonight?"

Morris: "Well as you can see it's a full moon tonight wolf"

Rocky(Twig): "Yes I see that and it's means your even stronger since your an legend wolf"

Morris: "Hehe clever and you know what I'm going to use all this strength for?"

Rocky(Twig): "What is sir"

Morris: "To kill"

Those words shook all of us a bit and we tried our best not to ruined the plan. May I say the confident in his voice make it scary.

Morris: "You know there is this town not far from here"

Everest(Snow): "T-The town called Adventure Bay?"

Morris: "Yes young female wolf it is and we are gonna take over that town"

Marshall(Joey): "Why is that sir?"

Morris look at Marshall serious and made his way to him. He then went up to Marshall ears but he didn't whisper.

Morris: "Because it's going to be fun"

Marshall(Joey): "Ohh fun I like that"

I could hear the most serious acting coming from Marshall. He really trying not to blow his cover.

Jane(Slash): "So we are gonna take over this town?"

Morris: "Oh ho yes but not yet, you guys need to prove to me you got what it takes, I'm gonna test your strength to see if you are worthy of joining my pack"

Chase(Thunder): "What if we failed?"

Morris: "Then you'll be killed by me"

This is getting serious, this will determine our fate. Once we past this test and gain the alpha trust we can kill him and save everyone once and for all. Hope Rubble could understand everything after this and hope he'll be fine.

Rubble POV

Rubble: "Come In Can Anyone Read Me!?

*bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Zuma: "Hello Anyone!?"

*bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Ryder: "Guys Respond"

*bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Rubble: "Hello Chase, Marshall, Skye, Rocky, Everest, JANE can you hear me!?"

*bzzzzzzzzz*

Zuma: "Answer Please"

"No signal located, lost connection"

Rubble: "DAMN IT we lost signals with them!"