Chapter 57

Morris: "...............Chase"

No One POV
In that moment the pups froze, they were like statues. Soon fear filled in each of them as they slowly turn around. The alpha has a smile on his face.

Chase: "Y-You know"

Morris: "Of course I did, I know all along Chase, Marshall,Rocky, Everest,Skye, but I don't know who's that pup"

Before anyone could say anything Jane wasted no time and dash to the alpha. She then brought out her dagger and try to stab the alpha. But the alpha moved his paw past the knife and hit Jane back. Jane tumble to the pups as she trip the knife away from her.

Skye: "Jane!"

Soon the pups were surrounded by wolves, then Chase saw Coby,Mary and Rose in the back looking sad.

Chase: "Grrrrrr you guys were in this were you!?"

Coby: "I'm sorry we had too"

Everest: "We trusted you!"

Mary: "We have no choice Everest it's either this or us be killed"

Jane: "Grrrrrrr should have kill you guys from the start"

Rose: "Sorry it had to end like this"

The pups all got more worried as the pack of wolves walk closer to them. They all growled and laugh at the pups. Jane then slowly stand up with the other pups. They try find a way out but can't everywhere they turn there's a wolf blocking their way.

Morris: "You think I'm stupid I'm a fucking legend wolf, I'm the strongest creature to existed"

Jane: "Your nothing but a killer you damn demon!"

Morris: "Ohho thank you and you know what you look very familiar have we met before?"

Jane: "Yes we did, you killed my father you bastard"

Morris: "Oh you were with that dog weren't you?, yeah I remember killing your father, he must have hide you good from me clever dog, but his daughter isn't"

Jane: "GRRRrrrrrrrr"

Morris: "But you were clever to hide them all this time, been searching and searching couldn't find where you pups were hiding even after luring you hear"

Jane: "I hide them in a place you would never find"

Everest: "Lure us?, the wolf that came to our town"

Morris: "Yes"

Rocky: "You wanted us to come here"

Morris: "Yes so I can kill the other alpha's"

Chase/Marshall: "What, other alpha's?"

Skye: "The other alpha's are dead"

Morris: "Hehe I know that I'm the one that killed them with my pack, I'm talking about those two, the German Shepherd and the Dalmatian, I know what the other alpha's did try to pass on the alpha's power but to weak pathetic little pups"

Chase: "Grrrrr we will stop you Morris"

Chase then jump over the wolves and transform to fury mode. Marshall did the same and they both try slashing the alpha. But he dodges both of their attacks, Marshall was going to try again but he was lured back by more wolves. He try fight them off but there was to many, He was staring to bleed and getting tired even his self healing ability isn't helping him much. He then look at the alpha beating Chase up, he smack Chase around and Chase started coughing out blood.

Morris is to stronger than them, they can't beat him like this. The wolves were distracted and Marshall jumped over them to help Chase but the alpha bite Chase and threw him over to Marshall, they both then started tumbling back and transform back to normal due to the pain. Then landed back to the other pups and once again was surrounded by wolves. The alpha then started walking past the wolves and face the pups.