Chapter 58

Jane POV
We were all surrounded by wolves but I was focusing on the burning cabin in the background. I started to tear up no matter how many times I fight to hold back. I'm anger then ever before, I just feel like slashing everything around. I turn and see the alpha coming in from the dark smiling, I wanted to cut that smile and cut all around his face.

Morris: "So this is where you were hiding, the cabin Ha this is where I killed you father so glad I can burn it and now kill all of you"

Ryder: "How did you find us?"

Morris: "Listen here human you can thank that German Shepard right there, he left small parts of his blood on the wall and I track you here"

Jane: "Chase!, you lead them to us"

Chase: "I didn't know"

Morris: "Hehe bunch of idiots trying to be smart, but I may say you are good Jane, planting flowers and killing animals far from here to through off your guys scent well played, but it's ashamed you all be killed"

Skye: "No we come so far"

Everest: "Is this how we die?"

Zuma: "This is it dudes we're finish"

Rocky: "There got to be a way out of this right Ryder?"

Ryder: "I-I don't know Rocky I can't of anything right now"

No this can't be the end This Just Can't, he took my father and now my home. If I'm going to die here I'm gonna kill that alpha first. I took brought out my dagger from my suit and quickly cut the wolves head in front of me. Then I ran quickly to the alpha and try to stab him. But yet again he stop me, he slam his paw on me and I fall straight to the ground. He's paw was now on my back pinning me down.

Morris: "No matter what you are weak pup just like your father"

Jane: "Agh you bastard ah I'm going to kill you"

Morris: "Oh tell me that again"

He then started pressing down hard on me and it's started to hurt. He kept pressing down on me and I could feel so much pain.

Jane: "AGGGHHHHHHHHH!"

Skye: "Jane!, No!"

Everest: "Stop!, Please!"

Chase: (Gasp) "Jane"

I could see both Marshall and Chase was about to come to me but was pinned down by many wolves. They both struggle to break free but the wolves prevented them.

Morris: "Hehe looks like this is the end for y-"

*Vrooom*

*Pic*

Morris: "Aghh"

I could see an arrow with a line right in Morris chest, before I know then line was straight I then heard something retracting. Then I see Rubble flying in retracting the rope in his robot arm. He fly to Morris and kick him in the chest which made Morris take a few steps back. I was free from Morris crushing paw I look to see Rubble with the most serious look.

Morris: "Agh you damn pup who do you think you are"

Rubble: "Names Rubble and you are in so much trouble"

Rubble then quick move fast to the alpha thanks to his robot. He then made his robot arm being out a dagger that was covered in Wolfsbane. He then slices the alpha faces making him bleed from the forehead.

Morris: "Aghg you little brat I'll kill you for t-"

Before he could finish Rubble jump on the alpha's head and stab the alpha left eye. The alpha scream and try shake him off but Rubble was holding on tight.