Chapter 35

Zuma POV
Jane lead us to a dark room she turn on a light switch and we saw a cage with the wolf inside. We walk closer little scared but Jane and Rubble looks like it's not even there. Not even the sounds of it growls scared them. As we stand in front of the cage we could see the wolf covered in scratches, burns and some missing teeth and fur. Heck when I look down even his tail is gone, dudes this is mess up.

Zuma: "Oh my god he looks howwible"

Wolf: "Thanks for the compliment"

Jane: "Hey you don't speak"

Wolf: "Or what your gonna cut off my tongue too, ha then how am I supposed to tell you about my alpha then?"

Jane: "Grrrrrr"

Chase: "Jane you did a lot on this guy"

Jane: "Yeah and he's still not talking"

Wolf: "I won't tell any of you shit even if it's kills me"

Skye: "Is it really worth your life?"

Wolf: "Ohh a small cockapoo you look beautiful why not be my mate toots I'll have something big you might like to see"

I could see Skye getting very uncomfortable and scared from that wolf she then started backing up a bit but then Chase stood in front of Skye.

Chase: "Back off she won't be your mate you damn wolf, she will never go out with a dirty mutt like you"

Wolf: "Oh she's got a mate already Mhm a german shepherd how nice I bet you guys taste great"

Chase: "You won't get a taste out of me unless it's my paw punching your face"

Wolf: "OooHoo I tough one Ugh who am I kidding your kind are always tough thinking they're soOoo great"

The wolf look around at each of us then started to chuckle.

Wolf: "Pffft Haha what is this are these guys supposed to help you their a bunch a of weak pups and that boy over there ha bet he  haven't killed a thing"

Ryder: "Look can we find a reasonable solution for both of us"

Wolf: "No there's no solution for what's coming for you for all of you"

Everest: "Why what your planning to do?"

Wolf: "Ha I'm not going to say anything besides you guys know parts of our plans"

Jane: "The only thing we know is that your legend alpha and pack are gonna attack Adventure Bay and you guys killed the other two legend alphas, what's your plan exactly?"

Wolf: "I'm not telling any of you guys shit you guys can suck my dick and kiss my shitty ass"

Skye: "This wolf is crazy and nuts"

Jane: "This is just one of them imagine a whole pack, hold on a minute let me go see how much there are, I know I write it down somewhere, Rubble help me look"

Rubble: "Ok you guys stay away from the wolf you hear me, never go near him"

Rocky: "Yes"

Zuma: "Loud and clear dude"

Rubble: "Ok"

Both Jane and Rubble left the room which is just leaving the rest of us with the wolf. It was awkward and creepy at the same time the wolf haven't taken it's eyes of us.

Wolf: "So what's are you guys gonna do to stop me and my pack huh?"

Ryder: "What you mean?"

Wolf: "You think it will be easy stopping us?, think again human"