Chapter 26

Rocky POV
It's been over three months, Chase and Marshall have shown good progress. Letting them out of their cages was hard step because their wolf instinct is to attack prey. Plus most times their hunger take in again so we have to teach them control again. But three months past and they act like themselves again. We played some cards games and let Ryder read some stories. Then Ryder finally decided to let them go outside. It's been a long time since they been outside. We all rode the elevator up to ground level floor. We all walk out normally except for Chase and Marshall they look nervous.

Chase: "Wow it's been so long since I've been up here"

Marshall: "The last time we were here was when we almost killed the pups hehe"

Rocky: "Let's not make a joke about that ok"

I've still kept some distant from those two for some reasons. One mainly because of what they did to Rubble. I still felt betrayed by them that they lied him from us. But Ryder told me to take my time and I am getting comfortable around them.

Marshall: "Oh yeah sorry Rocky, just thought now will be a good joke after after everything"

Rocky: "It's ok Marshall"

Zuma: "Enough talk dudes let go outside I want to play a game"

Ryder: "Hold on Zuma we got to let these two take their time they haven't been outside in a long time"

We all walk out side and turn around to see Marshall and Chase by the door. They slowly step outside and look around. Then they look up at the bright sky. It was a great sunny day the weather is nice and the sky is blue. The two enjoyed the sun very well then they saw our green yard. Then ran faster then normal to the grass but trip on the curb and started tumbling to a tree. Of course we laugh at them because it was hilarious. We then walk to them seeing them quite dizzy.

Ryder: "Looks like you guys still need control over your strength"

Marshall: "Aw man and just when things are looking great"

Everest: "But hey at least your are getting better"

Chase: "True"

Then those two started rubbing themselves against the grass. They look like they miss the grass so much not surprise after three months inside underground.

Chase: "Oh my god it's feels so great to be outside"

Marshall: "And it's so much better with the sun"

Ryder: "Ok guys I think that's enough you still need to control your strength"

The two sigh in disappointment but got up and nodded. Then Ryder went to the toy box and grab some tennis balls. Then he came back to us.

Ryder: "Ok let's see about your speed I'm gonna throw this ball and Chase you try fetch it"

Chase: "Ok Ryder Sir"

Zuma: "Can I fetch the next one?"

Ryder: "Zuma this isn't for fun it's to tear their speed"

Zuma: "Aw man I haven't chase a ball in a long time"

Rocky: "We can play for ourselves with my catapult"

Zuma: "Eh maybe later I want to see these guys first"

Ryder: "Ok Chase your ready?"

Chase: "Uh sure Ryder"

Ryder then throw the ball and Chase started running but he run fast and past the ball and bump into another tree.