Chapter 44

Jane POV
It's been three days since our last attempt to find the alpha. Still no sign of him DAMN IT we are losing time the full moon is in two nights what are we gonna do if we can't even see that god damn-.

Rubble: "Jane"

I was snap out of my thoughts hearing Rubble's voice. I then remembered I was in my work area checking on the gears making sure they still work.

Rubble: "You've been thinking haven't you?"

Jane: "Yes the full moon in two nights Rubble and we still haven't had any signs of the alpha or the pack and I'm not sure if we are going to stop them"

Rubble: "Hey hey hey don't say that Jane of course we are going to stop them"

Jane: "How?, we stayed by the river we look around far as we can go we found nothing"

Rubble: "We will Jane just don't give up on yourself"

Jane: (Sigh) "Maybe this is waste of our time"

I then felt something on my shoulder I turn to see Rubble with a serious look he then hug me like the day he kiss me on the cheek.

Rubble: "Spending time with you was not a waste of time don't give up Jane have hope, hope is what keeps you alive"

I think for a minute of what he said, it sounded familiar.

"Jane don't be afraid have hope"

My head hurt for a bit after that voice, I already know who was that, It was-.

Skye: "Hey guys what are you doi-"

Me and Rubble both turn to Skye when she walk in. Rubble was still hugging me then he let go quickly and try to play it off, I was too.

Skye: "Oooh if you want privacy I'll leave you two alone and make love"

Rubble/Jane: "No"

Skye: "I'm joking of course Ah you guys are easy to tease"

Jane: "What do you want Skye?"

Skye: "Just checking in on you guys to see if your doing alright Jane"

Jane: "I'm doing fine Skye"

Skye: "Ok I'm just checking I leave you two alone"

Skye then left the room leaving just me and Rubble. We look at each other and I could see beautiful eyes shining again I couldn't help but stared at him. After a few seconds of us staring at each other I was snap out of it.

Jane: "Um we should check on the others as well"

Rubble: "R-Right"

We both awkwardly walk outside the room together. Then in the living room we see Ryder working on some of my gear on the table. Skye talking to Everest on the couch. But we don't see the rest of the boys. Me and Rubble then went to Skye and Everest.

Jane: "Hey girls"

Everest: "Hey Jane hey Rubble"

Rubble: "Hey have you guys the other guys?"

Skye: "I think they are outside I'm not sure what there doing exactly"

Jane: "We should check on them making sure they don't do anything stupid"

They all nodded and we headed outside Ryder continued still working on the gear. We open the door and see Zuma and Rocky sitting on the porch together.

Skye: "Hey guys what you doing?"

Zuma: "Oh just watching"

Everest: "Watching what?"