Chapter 31

Chase POV

Chase: "What?"

Ryder: "There's nothing here I dig deep and I couldn't find anything"

Marshall: "What let me see"

Marshall walk to the grave he hesitated for a moment but then slowly look in the whole. He then look around the whole and try dig more. He stopped digging and look back at us.

Marshall: "There's nothing here"

Chase: "What h-how I remember very well we bury his arm and pup tag right here"

Marshall: "I know and this is the cross I made it has to be here"

Skye: "Where is it then?"

Zuma: "Maybe some wild animal took it this forest is filled with them"

Rocky: "But Zuma how can the cross stayed up then?"

Zuma: "Oh um Mhmm your right how could the cross stayed up?"

Everest: "Strange unless-"

Marshall: "U-Unless what Everest?"

Everest: "Unless we're not the only ones here"

*Snap*

Skye: "What was that?"

I heard a stick snap and I'm sure everyone else did to. We all gather next to each form a circle, we all look around to see who made that sound. Could it be a wild animal or the legend wolves but most importantly is it a dangerous animal. We don't know we stay close to each other until-.

*Voosh*

I was then hit quickly by someone but it was blurry and I flew away from the group. I landed hard on the ground and tumble to a tree. I felt some pain on my face and when I touch it I see blood on my paw. I was cut on the face.

Skye: (Gasp) "Chase are you alright"

Chase: "Skye don't move"

Marshall: "Ahhh"

*Voosh*

Marshall was then flew up in the air and I could see a cut on his face. He then landed on the ground few feet away from the group.

Everest: "Oh no Marshall"

Chase: "Who are you show yourself"

I stand up and look around again, I could hear someone breath. I could also hear it speed around. Then I heard it from behind me I quickly jump up high and dodge it. But then it came up to me and punch me back down. I hit the ground hard. That thing is quicker then I thought just what in the world is that thing.

Marshall: "Gotcha"

Marshall jump behind the thing and try grab it but it cut off Marshall ear.

Marshall: "Ahhh"

Then that thing kick Marshall down to the ground just like me. Then that thing kick Marshall to me and we both hit a tree. We fell down and that thing was now if front of us. We gotten a better look now and see it wasn't a wild animal it was a pup. But it had a mask on and looks like gears too. The mask was dark purple and it looks like a wolf skull. But it has some tech on it. Before me and Marshall could get up the pup lifted it right paw and a dagger came out of its arm. The pup was about to move closer to us.

Skye: "WAIT!"

The pup stop and turn around to see Skye behind her. Skye was shaking in fear but still decide to moved forward.

Skye: "Please stop their my friends"

The pup tilt its head in confusion and look back at us then back at Skye. Then everyone was behind Skye.

Everest: "Please don't hurt them"

????: "They're dangerous"

The pup speak but it was deep it must have a voice changer in the mask. So that no one would know who he is.

Ryder: "You don't know that?"

????: "They're werewolves"

Zuma: "How did you find out?"

????: "Doesn't matter they are dangerous and I need to killed them"

Then the pup resume with his dagger moving forward to us. Me and Marshall we're both scared, we didn't know what to do. He's to fast for us to hurt him.

Skye: "If you killed them you have to kill me too then"

The pup stop and look back at Skye, she was still shaking and have some tears. But she stood tall with a serious look.

Skye: "That's right if you killed them you have to kill me"

Everest: "Me too"

Zuma: "And me"

Rocky: "All of us"

Ryder: "That's right"

????: "Why will you risk your life for these monsters"

Ryder: "Because they are not monster their my pups"

Skye/Everest: "AND OUR FRIENDS!"

The pup stop after they shouted and look at them for a few seconds. Then it look back at us still holding the dagger to us. Me and Marshall didn't moved an inch not knowing what could happen. It look like the pup hesitated for a moment but then the dagger retreated back in his arm. The pup then step back and letting us go to the pups and Ryder. We all hugged each very tight. I thought we were goners for sure this time but I'm happy we didn't we all then stop hugging and while Skye check on me.

Skye: "Chase are you alright I saw some blood coming down your face"

Chase: "I'm fine Skye I just need something to patch this up"

I felt my face again but I didn't feel the cut or any blood. Skye turn my head to see get a good at it.

Skye: "It's not there"

Chase: "W-What you sure I remember getting hurt with a cut on my face and saw blood"

Skye: "I'm telling you the truth Chase I don't see any cut or blood"

Skye let go of my face and I felt around my face there was nothing. I gotten pretty hurt my yet I don't feel anything.

Everest: "Oh my god Marshall your ear it's back to normal"

Marshall: "What it is?"

We all look at Marshall his ear was normal like the cut didn't even happen. We were all confuse then the pup step in front of us.

????: "You two weremutts have self healing abilities which means any injuries you two have can be self healed"

Zuma: "Wow amazing, and pretty cool"

Rocky: "Cool but how did you that mysterious pup?"

Zuma: "Yeah tell us dude"

????: "Well first off don't call me dude chocolate dog"

Then the pup took off his helmet and swing he's head side to side.

????: "Call me Jane"

ITS A GIRL!!!!