Chapter 23

Marshall POV
We both waited and see Ryder walk through the door. The room now feel chills that lead down our spine. Me and Chase both felt unease and nervous. Ryder then walk closer hasn't change his serious look. He then sat down on the ground in front of us and look directly at us. Me and Chase don't know what to say or can we even say anything. We both lower our heads in sorrow and whimper a little preparing for something big.

Ryder: "Hugh I-I really don't know what to do with you guys?"

He finally spoke we lifted our heads in shock and look at him he look sad. I've never seen him this sad before. Chase then stood up still little nervous though.

Chase: "R-Ryder kill me"

Marshall: "What?!!"

Chase: "I'm dangerous to you and the pups for everyone safely please kill me"

Marshall: "And me too"

I stood up and look at Chase.

Marshall: "We're both dangerous to you the pups and the town so please kill us"

We then see Ryder lowered his head which scared us a bit but then we started hearing whimper and see tears falling.

Ryder: "You guys are asking the impossible I-I don't want to kill any of you"

Chase: "R-Ryder we're-"

Ryder: "Dangerous I know but your still my pups it's hard to get rid of something you loved Chase, I still loved you both"

I started to tear up and fall to the ground and so did Chase. We both started tearing up like crazy.

Chase: "Y-You still loved us even after everything?"

Ryder: (sniff) "Yes and it's hurt me to hear you guys wanting to die when you don't even want to explain yourself, I could listen you know"

Marshall: "We're s-sorry Ryder we thought it's was b-best for all of us"

Ryder: "Getting rid of you guys isn't the best it's the worst the Paw Patrol wouldn't be the same without you two"

Chase: "I'm sorry Ryder I'm really am I just don't want you to be disappointed in me in us"

Ryder: "Of course I'm disappointed you lied to me but that doesn't mean I don't want you, I still care for you guys because you guys are my pups"

Marshall: (sniff) "We're sowwy Ryder"

We all then cried silently for a few minutes then soon we all wipe the tears off our faces. It was still awkward but it felt a little better. Ryder then sat up straight and look at us still little bit sad.

Ryder: "So tell me the truth what's going on with you guys?"

Chase: (sniff) "It's started at camp when two creatures bit us and for some reason it change our strength and sense"

Marshall: "But it also made us very hungry and we lose control of it"

Chase: "So I told Marshall we should hide this until we figure it out back at the lookout"

Ryder: "So that why I saw you guys on the floor"

Chase: "I think we use all of our energy unpacking and pass out"

Marshall: "We didn't find anything other then we may be turning into wolves like in Everest tale"

Ryder: "About the legend wolves?"

Chase: "Yes I think it's true because I had a dream I meet the blue wolf"

Marshall: "I've met the red wolf"

Ryder: "Did they talk to you in some way?"

Chase: "Yes he talk to me and say his name is Arron"

Marshall: "Mines name is Ken"

Ryder: "Anything else they told you"

Marshall: "Yeah sort of I don't really understand he said you must control it, when the time is right you will know everything"

Ryder: "Mhmm that is strange when the time is right you will know everything"

Chase: "That's all we know Ryder"

Ryder: "I need time to think and I'll let the others know to"

Marshall: "Others, the pups are alright?!!"

Ryder: "Yes they alright luckily I was there to stop you guys from hurting any of them"

Chase: "Thank you Ryder thank you so much, is Skye doing ok last time I remembered I yelled at her"

Ryder: "She fine she's on patrol instead of you the pups volunteer to patrol they should be back already"

That's when we hear footsteps coming from the door. The door slowly open and we saw the pups even Everest in their gear still looking frightened. They each slowly walk to Ryder and stood behind him.

Zuma: "Y-You dudes are you wight?"

Marshall: "Yes"

Rocky: "You sure because I don't want to be scared for my life again"

Ryder: "Don't worry pups the cage their in is perfect if they turn into wolves again they won't escape"

Skye: "Wolves?"

Ryder explain them everything we just talk about and soon everyone understands well at least trying to understand.

Everest: "So the legend is true then I was right"

Zuma: "Dudes that awesome and scary at the same time"

Rocky: "But what does that mean for them?"

Ryder: "It's means we have to keep them on low make sure no one in towns knows about them people may want to get rid of them"

Skye: "Are we are we gonna keep them in cages forever?"

Ryder: "No Skye we are gonna help them"

Marshall/Chase: "What?!!"

Ryder: "We're gonna help you guys get better control of your wolves instincts"

Chase: "B-But Ryder this could be dangerous"

Marshall: "Yeah what if we hurt someone or you guys"

Zuma: "Yeah Ryder I'm worried I lose a paw or two"

Ryder: "If you have something you can't control will you want help Zuma?"

Zuma: "Mhghm yes"

Ryder: "Good now our goal is to help you guys control your wolf instincts"

Rocky: "Can we start with their hungry first it's seems best to start with"

Everest: "Yeah that's smart hungry is what could drive animals crazy"

Ryder: "Ok let's start with your hunger then Marshall and Chase get ready"

Ryder was about to leave until Skye stops him with her paws. She look very serious and I never seen her like that before.

Skye: "Before we start anything I have a question I want to ask you two"

Everest: "Skye is something wrong I never seen you so serious?"

Zuma: "Yeah even the vibe feel weird"

Rocky: "Shhh guys she have a question"

Skye: "Where Is Rubble?"