Chapter 66

Chase POV
As me and Morris fight once again I could see Marshall taking out some wolves behind me and this time Rubble was helping him. Now we have three legend wolves on our team we can win. I look at Morris with a grin.

Chase: "Your gonna lose Morris"

Morris: "Don't count on it Chase I don't care if I have take all three of you heck I don't even care if you killed my entire pack I'll still kill you and your family"

Chase: "Grr you don't care about your pack members what kind of leader is that?"

Morris: "Strongest one will lead that has been the rule in nature, survival of the fittest"

Chase: "Rubble was right wolves way of choosing a leader is cruel"

Morris: "What kind of talk is that you don't know how to lead, what you lead to was disaster's"

Chase: "Yeah I admit these past few days I lead the wrong path but that's a great leader is born Morris, I learn from those mistakes and become a better pup a better leader now I know we need bad things to happen in order to great a better future"

Morris: "Bad things Ha then it will be alright for to kill you then"

Chase: "I won't let that happen Morris"

I clawed him in the face then he bite my arm, I nearly scream but then I bite his ear and rip it off completely. Morris scream in pain and back up a bit his ear was still bleeding.

Morris: "Grrrr can none of you useless wolves can get near us and back me up?!"

Wolf: "W-We're trying sir but these two are-"

Morris: "I don't even care if you get injured just get over here!"

Wolf: "Grrr"

Rubble: "Why are you listening to him anyway?"

Wolf: "Grrr What's it to you bulldog"

Rubble: "Well one your listening to a leader who doesn't do a good job taking care of his pack, he's no leader he's like a boss telling you to do all the work"

Wolf: "Grrr I don't have to listen to you-you freak"

Rubble: "Another reason is I could kill you in a instant"

Rubble the quickly pin down the wolf with one paw easily. The wolf struggles to break free but Rubble strength was to strong.

Wolf: "GRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHH JUST KILL ME ALREADY KILL ME!!!!"

Morris: "Weak deserve to die anyways I don't care if he's dies"

The wolf then started to cry and close his eyes waiting to die. But Rubble left his paw of the wolf and the wolf look at him surprised still have tears in his eyes.

Wolf: "W-Why didn't you kill me?"

Rubble: "Because I don't want to"

Wolf: "B-But I'm weak"

Rubble: "Says who him, he's asking for your help taking down another legend wolf, you know why because he is weak and needs you strength"

Morris: "Grrrr what are you talking about mutt"

Rubble turn and face Morris

Rubble: "You needed your pack to take down two legend wolves all because you were to weak, heck even before I got this power I nearly taken you down but you called you wolf member to help you and show zero respect for them"

The wolves around Marshall and Rubble all stop and listen to Rubble. The wolf on the ground got up and look directly at Rubble and Rubble look at him.