Somebody To Someone- Male Human Deception x Female Human Autobot (One-shot)

I had this idea for some time. The whole battle between the Autobots and the Deceptions. Only this time it's more between the two humans. both different sides. Will they find love by eachother?. The answer is: yes. (TRANSFORMERS) Read tags please. I do not own the cover.
This was from a one shot book. But decided to delete it and place it here.

Falling In Love Wasn't Part Of The Plan

(Random names)
Olivia sat down with a deep sign.
Randy. Why was he in her mind. It had been some time she last saw him in class. Ever since the 'alien robots' landen in earth everything was a mess. But life went on. Helping the autobots was her one thing that wasn't making her fall asleep. Honestly Randy was only on her head since he was a total dickhead. But she felt like so much was going on. It was obvious he hated school. Who didn't. But there had to be more. She joined the autobots when her school was taking over by the deceptions. Damm bastards. You've told them everything you could tell them. Where they where, that they had hostages and stuff like that. Optimus prime thanked you. You couldn't stop smiling for a week. Not much later he asked the woman to join them since you were their information 'guy'. They were robots in the disguise for now since the deceptions had a low profile as well. But a new attack would happen soon. The bell rang. Olivia grabbed your bags as you left school. Suddenly there was a explosion. Olivia turned her head and ran towards it. Or it would happen now. She hid behind a building to look. "Grab what we need!" Barricade yelled. "Yeah yeah" a male voice said. Olivia looked towards the new voice she didn't really remember. Randy held a gun to a men's head. Then shot the men. Olivia quickly hid fully as Randy looked around. He killed a men. With a fast move she grabbed her phone. "The summerstreet!" You yelled into he phone. Glaring again. It looked like they took metal with them?. Why?. Randy was her old childhood friends. Best friends. How could they suddenly be on two teams. "Copy that. Help is on the way. Stay hidden" ironhide said through the communication line.

Olivia glared one more time as she saw Randy get inside soundwave. But something was wrong. She made eye contact with him. And he didn't gave her away. Her eyes scrolled back at the men. That wasn't a pleased sight. Olivia could see how they drove and fly away. What was their plan now?. Who knew. Maybe they would build a giant canon. Wel it probably was for destruction. Two engine sound from behind her made her then around. Bumblebee and ironhide. They Transformed as you made a sign no humans were watching or there. Bumblebee looked down at the dead men. "Dec-eption meAn forever!" Bumblebee said through the radio. She nodded to that.

Olivia got back to the autobot's bae with them. There she could hang. It was fun and peaceful with them. But a alarm was ringing. "What is it?" Olivia asked. Hopping form her seat. "A Deception emergency signal" ratchet said. Hmmmm. A trap?. Maybe. Uhh probably. "We should check it out" ironhide said. Optimus walked towards the gang around the computer. Seeing the signal blinking on the screen. "Only for observing. We don't know that territory" Optimus said. That was fair. "Autobots. Transform and roll out!" Optimus said. Ratchet, ironhide, bumblebee, jazz and Optimus Transformed. Olivia quickly getting inside jazz as they drove away. The destination was a bit unusual. Olivia never saw the 'ship' before. And so did the autobots. Of course it wasn't weird seeing their transportation but the ship was half in the water. And not in a small lake. But like a really big lake. They Transformed. Olivia walked around on the beach.

Ratchet looked at his arm. A smaller version of the screen was still saying the samen. The emergency signal not stopping. "This way" jazz leaded. Everybody followed. Into the darkness. As they disappeared. Randy suddenly half in Olivia's head. Why?. Why was he in her head. Oh well. She shook it away. Suddenly everybody froze. The Deceptions were right in front of them. They froze to. Looking eachother in the eye. They quickly grabbing and transforming their weapons. Olivia didn't back away. Randy. He was right in front of her. He was on the other side. The bad side. Just like you choose the autobots. "Olivia?" "Randy?" They said together.