TFP Autobots x truth teller/fortune telling human x Decepticons part 2

Hello again, did you read part 1? Then you are ready for the next part!. Requested by AshaLing and rando_Avalon_. Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

He wanted you to tell some future? Let me think. No. But you guessed he would put the lives of the kids on the line. Or wreck some buildings. What was the smartest move?. You held your emotionless position as you took a look on the future of Jasper Nevada. A inner smile formed on your face. You nodded as your calming eyes met the red ones of the decepticon leader. "Ask and you will receive" you said. "But I must warn you. Truth can end on a dead path" you said. Almost to wise. But it was the truth. He was going to end on a dead road if he was going to follow that path. "Which hand will soundwave hold out" Megatron said. You scrolled to the faceless decepticon.

First, this was overall a 50/100 change. 50% could be good. And the other 50% is bad. Your heart skipped a beat as you concentrated on the purple con. Seeing how he lifted his right hand up. Soundwave turned his back. You lifted your right hand up for the other cons to see. And as Soundwave turned back he held his right hand out. Knockout let out a small gasp. Almost un hearable. "That's nothing" starscream said. "We all could have guessed that right" he said. "Don't take a step back" you said walking towards him. He took a step back. And as soon as he realized
it just did what you said. Made his wings go a bit down. That was like a reaction. "I bet that's the only trick it can do!" Starscream said. Knockout folded his arms. "All though I'd normally don't go with you. He has a point. That was a 1 out the 2 change. That was coincidence" knockout said.

Your chest began to vibrate. How dare they say your gift was a coincidence. A growl almost left your throat. But you held it back. "I will show you what I can do. Because that's clearly what you want" you said un interested. Megatron turned his head a bit up at your way of speaking. You walked backwards. "Let your vehicons fire at me" you said as you stopped at the middle of the bridge. And since you already had your voice up. The attention had already been pulled from the vehicons behind their computer.

Megatron moved his hand as the vehicons their arms transformed to guns. Firing up. A sharp smile formed on your face. Your heart beating faster. Clearly showing the adrenaline your body was making. You weren't afraid of it. You knew goddamm well you could do this. You turned your head to the left and right. Four. They were with four. You decided to give them all a number. 1,2,3 and 4. You inhaled as you concentrated on the future. It was a bit blurry but it soon got sharp. You took two steps forward which led you didn't get hit. The blast from number 2 was just behind you.

You took a sharp turn down as a blast from 4 moved just over you. And 1 and 3 fired together. Which led to an an almost slow motion scene. You jumped up and you turned your body around in the air. Making yourself small enough for the blasts to miss. And as you landed you noticed the vehicons transforming their hands back. Your back still to the other cons. And just when you wanted to turn around and turn your sight off. You froze. Both feet strong on the floor as you bowed backwards. Like almost straight. A purple energy ball a like barley missing you. Ending up against the wall. "Impressive" knockout said. Megatron smiled as his canon on his arm softly faded. He had shot you. When your back was turned.

You bowed back and turned around. And made a bow. "All though it wasn't a pretty meeting you laddies and Megatron. I have to go. My projects won't do themselves" you said not walking back towards them. The door opened and heavy footsteps could be heard. You turned your head slightly. "Illogical" came from the mech. "Logical" you said. Hoping to work on his nerves. Well nerve system. "I only want to spare what's coming. If you let me walk away now I won't interfere with the Autobots if that pleases you" you said. "Humans lie. Master we should just use her as bait for the Autobots" starscream said towards his master.

Your eyes met the dark lord ones again. You were a truth teller. But maybe you were giving the truth a twist for all of our sikes. He was going to give you another test by the look of his face. "Then tell me what shockwave had planned to do today?" Knockout asked. You closed your eyes for a few seconds. "Predacon" you said. And knockout his mouth fell open to surprise. That was not even a real project yet. It was just the start of a discovery. Even Megatron his eyes showed surprised. Good. You searched deeper in the future. Predaking was his name. A large dragon a like Cybertronian. "It's going to be loyal to shockwave. But not to you. His name is predaking and he won't do much good" you said.

Reeeee
Word count 909
Comicmaker12