soft Yandere tfp Optimus x human reader 2

Requested by gilliprincess
and y0ur_3mp3r0r
And by the way for you as well Notyourmoms  Here is part two of the soft Yandere Optimus prime! Hope you enjoy.
.
.
(Small recap from part 1 ending)
In a split second you threw yourself to the backseat. Maybe there was something here for you to use? You searched. Blanket, pillow, a hairbrush, some food and water, new clothing and shoes. Wait. What?. These were the objects for you to stay. "Oh my god" you said.

"I love you y/n"
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You hugged yourself as you were absolutely frozen. He had driven for surely more then ten minutes. What was this robot's name again? Optimus prime. You remember him saying it when he revealed himself to you. It made you squeeze your legs against your chest even more. Your breathing was under control but you just could not understand why he was kidnaping you. How did this even happen? From just living your life to now being inside a alien a like truck. Well it does look like a normal truck. From the outside and inside. "Does the temperature in my alt mode please you? Because I'm afraid I do not know what temperature is standard for the human body" his deep voice spoke.

You let your legs go to sit up straight. Changing your position on the backseat. Is he seriously worried about your status? Making sure it wasn't to hot or to cold here. That's actually suspicious. He had even confessed he loves you. "It's fine" you said shortly turning yourself to the drivers seat. Observing how the steering wheel makes small turns. Af if a invisible human was driving the car. Correction truck. He is a truck. A freaking large one as well. You feel the seat shudder at your answer. Almost in a purr from the engine.

"What are you?" You question as it makes your heart beat faster. Your primary feeling of curiosity yet fear taking over. Your eyes quickly met the rear view mirror. It had moved down. You could see yourself in it. Could he look through it? Interesting. "I am a robotic lifeform from the planet Cybertron. Which makes me a Cybertronian" Optimus says. Not sure from where he talks. "And why are you here?" You question. Talking with this prime makes you feel more comfortable. Yes he just took you and had run after you. But he hadn't hurt you or threated you in any way. Maybe you can stick around just a little longer. "I am here because my home planet is unable to live on" he answers again. And it sounds like the truth. But he could be lying.

You had so many more questions but you somewhere had the feeling that it could bother him at some point. So with that you focus on the bag and stuff around you. Nothing special. Really just stuff that is a first need like water and some food. But also clothing. And a matching pair of a blue bra and underwear. You quickly throw it to the side. Nope. Haha no we are not doing that. Besides this truck is a ROBOT. Surly he doesn't know that this is a high class lingerie. You look down. The usual pair that you like to wear is cheap and comfortable. Nothing special compared to what was around you.

Had he bought that? No that's not possible. One, he does not have money. (You are sure of that) And two, how could he have bought it then? Can't just walk into the mall to go for shopping.

Or can he?

The truck comes to a stop. Which makes you fall over. Since you weren't strapped in with a seatbelt. Your anxiety calls you yet again. Wondering where you were. Begging the gods that nothing bad was going to happen. Your heart beginning to beat faster "Y/n" he calls you from your thoughts. Currently frozen on the spot by the backseats you look up. The front window showing you a peaceful area. Wait, what? His voice was thick but sound kind. "Please do not be afraid. I wish to show you something" optimus speaks whispering the last line. You crawl forward. Very carefully and slowly. Just to be sure you weren't going to get killed right away when moving to the front.

You rise your eyebrow in confusing but the drivers door opens. Was he letting you go? You move over the driver's seat. Brushing you body slightly past the steering wheel as you hop out the truck. Once on the ground the door closed behind you as he does his magic trick. The mechanical sounds filling the air as he transforms. The truck from disappearing as his robotic form was back. Kneeling down onto one knee. You fold your arms. "So what did you wanna show me?" You ask curious. Optimus offers a smile. "This" he says shortly as he turns his body to the right. Right arm out in body language. You follow the gesture.

It makes you gasp in surprise. You were bought to e field. But not just a field. This field was filled to the brim with your favorite flower. It's an absolutely gorgeous view. Did he know that? Yes this is creepy. But you also feel flattered. Never ever did anyone put that much effort in you. On the romantic side speaking. There is this two feelings fighting inside you. This is wrong. But also cute. Like for real, a giant robot from another planet liking a human. And you are that human. "It's beautiful" you reveal. Stepping closer. The large amount of flowers dancing around in the wind. "Just like you" optimus says. It makes you blush.

I love how y/n and Optimus bound through the story. Feeling more comfortable through time with the mech.
Word count 980
Comicmaker12