Transformers animated in love Ratchet x human reader

Well hello Ratchet. Look at him xD. No request. But I've watched Transformers animated and wanted to make a one-shot. So here it is!. Enjoy you fluff readers.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Normal day for you. Nothing specia- *Loud siren noises*
You held your heart as cars zoomed past you. You squeezed your eyes shut a wind blew past you. Quickly opening your eyes as you took a step on the street to see things better. An motorcycle, a fire truck, a ambulance, a armord green truck and some sort of yellow small car with a small siren on top. Oh right those were the autobots. Giant robots from a different planet. Yeah you've heard about them. You let out a small gasp as a explosion not far away could be heard. You hoped the decepticons weren't back. It's not that you know much about the robots. Since their disguise wasn't a problem in town. You didn't paid much attention to it. As long as you didn't needed to run for your life, then you got no problems.

Time past that day and it later turned out to be a fire near that could form into a explosion because of the building the fire had started. Well you heard an explosion so you guessed they had more work then usual.

A medical called Ratchet. Had seen a specific human. At first when he met earth. He found the human weird and very annoying. But once knowing Sari his spark grew a tiny space for these species. They were still so annoying, and yet some were so interesting. He hadn't had this feeling in a long time. Back in the war.  He had no idea how to interact with someone without scaring them. And he probably shouldn't use his bot form. Little did nobody know, he had a holoform. And no way he was going to ask the other Autobots or his human ally.

He parked himself on a spot he'd usually gets his parking fines. As he activated his human form he looked into his own mirror. He was older. Did they care?. He shook his head as he opens the door. Closing it behind him as he walked around himself. Heh it was weird that he could feel in this form but also the bot form. As he walked wanted to get onto the sidewalk. He bumped into someone. Books dropping onto the ground. "My apologie-" he said as he had picked up one book to hold it up. He came eye in eye with the human he'd been seeing.

As you were walking you noticed an ambulance parked on a spot it wasn't supposed to park. Guess it had no other choice. So you ignored it as you carried your three books in front of you. Suddenly bumping into a person that appeared form behind the car. You let out a gasp form the impact as your book fell from your hands. The man bowed down and picked up one book. "My apologie-" he said until he stopped his sentence when he met your eyes. 

"Oh no don't worry about it, it's my fault really. I should have looked out better" you said as you grabbed the book from the stranger and the ones on the ground. The older man seemed nervous. Yet happy? "Oh no I should have looked before getting on the sidewalk" the man spoke as it sounded honest. "Let me carry your books for you?" He asked. You were a bit confused. "Shouldn't you introduce yourself to me first?" You smiled with a soft laugh. He mentally face palmed. "I completely forgot" he said through his teeth. Embarrassed. "My name is Ratchet, and again sorry I bumped you over" ratchet said as he held his hand out. You moved your books into one arm as you shook his hand with your now free one. "My name is y/n, it's nice to meet you ratchet. And again no worry, nobody is hurt or broken" as you cleared your books that could have been damaged by the fall.

Ratchet smiled back as he took the books from your hand. "let me carry those in return" he said. A small blush appeared on your cheeks. You probably couldn't stop him. So you let him as he walked next to you. He looked down at one title of the books. "Stargazing?" He asked as the book was about the stars and their meanings. "Oh huh?" You didn't understand until he tapped on the cover of the book. "Oh, yes I want to learn more about the sky and the air pressure" you said with a grin that couldn't be wiped from your face.

Now that was interesting. Ratchet still needed to learn more about the earth. And he couldn't lie that the sky was beautiful. "Maybe we can go look at the sky some time together?" He asked. You found that forward. But ratchet was dressed in medical clothing. Was he a medic? It couldn't hurt knowing him better. "I'd love to" you said as you placed on hand on his shoulder.

Noice, so nice.
Word count 861
Comicmaker12