tfp arcee x phoenix reader

Requested by LogandavidSpurgeon
I hope you enjoy because the small details in this one is harder to write them you think.
.
.
.
Aree p.o.v

I went for a drive. The moon high in the sky. As the cold air cools my plating. The battles with the decepticons are getting harder and more difficult. Some helping hands would do great now a days. I hear up another notch to go even faster. Testing my speed and just wanting to go somewhere knew. Earth had more to give then I might have realised at first.

As then I noticed something in my rear mirrors. It was like a fireball. But instead of crashing down like i've seen many times. This one actually flew through the sky. Dancing through the air like a mystery. I slow down to watch it land somewhere. My curiosity went above my safety as I made my decision to see what it was. Was it a ship? Because if that's true then it could be an Autobot! Or worse, a con. So I made sure to stay silent while transforming. Having my guns ready as I hid behind a rock. Hearing strange sounds I took a peek. My head barley poking out  from behind the rock. It was then that I met something unbelievable. It was a creature of red and orange. It's body unknown to my knowledge. But I found it beautiful to observe.

Reader p.o.v

Fire left his wings. Clapping then in as he had flown over a hundred miles to be here. Somewhere save and away from the hunting people that wanted endless flames. His body was as large as an eagle, with brilliant scarlet and a melodious cry that nobody could describe. He was one of the last of his kind. One of the last who carried the red colours. His claws as sharp as any other knife while the beak was strong enough to snap bones easily.  Moving down to have a well deserved sit session he noticed something. The air was smelling metallic. He couldn't quite recognize the scent. But a threat is was not. A scent could tell a phoenix more then who would have thought possible. His blue eyes met a blue figure. And to his surprise it was a moving machine. A woman to be exact. And her hands formed a shape of guns he could regonize. So standing back up he hisses. To bad their species can't talk. Otherwise he would have talked instead of hissing. But it's the same result.

"Easy" her smooth voice spoke as her hands do something. They move to real hands again. Fingers are shown instead of guns. So his back feathers move back down as he twists his long head down. "That's it. My apologies for getting startled" the robot apologises. But he wouldn't have it. As he was still to afraid to interfere. He had been spotted. And surly she would want his life to claim. To harvest the only endless flames. With a quick movement he hops onto a rock and into the air. Wings out in a second as he flew into the night. Straight towards the moon as a single feather slowly land down in front of acree. Which she picks up. The feather had a beautiful glow. Is it possible for her to bond with a wild animal? She had to try. Because acree knows like no other how it feels to be hunted.

Hope you liked it!
Word count 584
Comicmaker12