Tfrid Slipstream x human reader x Jetstorm

*evil laughter* I had to do this. So be prepared to get some endless love from two minicons. *Coughs* Enjoy!
.
.
(But just look at how cute they are! 😭🥺)
.
.
Reader p.o.v

The sun is shining. The birds are chirping. And you have no muscle strains from yesterday. Perfect. You left the camper as you stretch. Danny had been so kind to lend to this. Since you were living with them so having a small personal living space that contains privacy. It was perfect. You were greeted with the warmth of the sun as you check the time. It was early in the morning. Just how you liked it. The peace was perfect untill it got disturbed. "Y/n goodmorning!" Jetstorm greets. Which gives you a small heart attack. You turn your head to the voice. "Morning to you as well" you smile as the small Cybertronian made his way to you.

Quickly wrapping his arms around your neck. It took you off guard but you wrap an arm back in response. Now a bit bowed down as you pet his back. It was cute since you were taller then the minicon. "Jetstorm I thought we wouldn't be disturbing y/n this early in the morning anymore" slipstream said walking over. He had learned some things over time and the human way of life. And one of those things was that humans sleep. They need to rest. Which is why Slipstream is worried. You wave it off. You wave your hand as Jetstorm let's you go. "Really it's no big of a deal. I like having you both around" you wink. Which makes the minicons sparks erotic.

Unlike most humans you've always had a thing for the unknown. And since they came from a different planet, it made you super curious. And well the two small Cybertronians are cute. What else it there to say about it. You like them. "Master Drift has consented in taking you with us on a scouting mission" slipstream confirms. You clap your hands together. "That's perfect. I've always wanted to see how you guys are in the field" you reveal happily.

And as Drift came in sight. He put his swords in their holder as he signals his students. "Are you sure you wish to come along? It can be quite a challenge" drift said as the three of you walks over to the swordsman. "Yes sir" you recall as both Jetstorm and Slipstream make a bow. It is like a ritual to show the gratuity on going with their master. Drift isn't your master nor your teacher like he is to the small mechs. But you do respect him. It's why you call him sir sometimes. Drift nods as he holds his arms out. The two minicons transform and click to drift his arms. While not much later drift transforms himself and opens the passenger seat. You sit down on the seat but clap your feet together to get rid of any possible dirt before getting all the way in and closing the door. The seatbelt clips around you automatically as the engine comes alive around you. You almost can't hide your smile as this stays awsome. Drift took off as you turn your head to the window. Observing the area. The many trees and beautiful sky. Bet that this is and will stay a good day.

When arrived at the place. Drift had agreed you could go with Slipstream and Jetstorm. And you didn't know if it was the begging behind your back or that drift could use some alone time in mother nature. Nevertheless. You would have been happy in either situation. You were walking  between the two minicons as Jetstorm was giving small glances at you. You noticed after a minute or so. "Is there something wrong?" You ask. Worried there really is something. And it would break your heart if something was bugging the poor mech. He starts playing with his fingers as he looks away. "No!" Jetstorm quickly yells with surprises you. "I mean yes actually" he said as he was fighting to spill the tea. Luckily Slipstream was there to help him. "Y/n, Jetstorm and I have been talking lately and something has been troubling us both. So we wish to tell you" slipstream spoke polite. As always. A gentleman.

"Well what's been troubling you guys? You know you can talk to me no matter the subject" you smile. Which calms the minicons slightly. "Well about you" Slipstream said which makes you turn your head to look at him. He stops and you follow his lead automatically. They wanted to talk about you? Oh dear. Had you done something wrong? Was it because of last week you cave them a wink when they were training? Damn you messed up. You look off to the side for a quick second but then Slipstream grabs your hands in his. It felt quite right to hold hands actually. And as Slipstream wanted to reveal more Jetstorm quickly steals your hands from his best friend. "We both like you. And ever since the start I knew we were going to be good friends. More then friends" Jetstorm said as you could feel your cheeks heat up.

Slipstream gasps. As he took one hand back. So now one hand of yours was in Jetstorm's and the other was in Slipstream's. "I have to be honest as well. When we met I found you the most beautiful person I've ever seen" slipstream charms. Anddddd now your face was red. It had to be. You could feel your ears being all warm. The two of them crushing on you? At the same time? How flattering! And what makes it even more interesting is as I said before, you are taller then them. As a adult  who wouldn't grow anymore you were with head and shoulders taller.

Meanwhile Russel only came to the minicons their chests. "Guys please. Joking around isn't cool about this subject" you say. Which is an automatically defense. You already knew they both liked you. But somehow you were denying it. "We are not joking" slipstream said.  "Y/n we're speaking the truth" Jetstorm said pulling your hand closer to his chest. Your heart was beating furiously against your chest. My primus you were a tomato right now. You open your mouth to talk but no worde left you. "Permission to show you how I truly feel?" Jetstorm asks. As your eyes met his. You nod. Simply nodding as he leans forward. Standing on his toes as he carefully kisses you.

You close your eyes as you enjoy the soft kiss. So gentle it reminds you of how good they have always been to you. When he pulls away Slipstream requests the same. You smile as you kiss him. Placing both your hands on his shoulders. But he doesn't return the favour. Maybe they were just being careful? Or afraid to do something wrong. They did carry more respect then some other Cybertronians. *Cough* sideswipe *cough*

When satisfied slipstream pulls away. You realise that you were going to have two lovers. Two simpers for the price of one. You hug them. "I love you guys" you whisper. As they both hug you firmly in return. "We love you as well y/n" Jetstorm smiles. "I'll prove I'm a worthy lover for you" slipstream said who was smiling as well.

And that's how you got two boyfriends.

You can't deny this. This was cute.
Word count 1257
Comicmaker12