tfp Ratchet x female human reader 4

"Are you free?" You asked standing next to Ratchet his foot. "Yes, why?" He asked. "I have something planned for you" you said. Ratchet looked at Optimus. Just like you did. Optimus nodded. "Nice" you said as ratchet transformed and you got in. "Where to?" He asked. "To my house, in the backyard" you said. Ratchet drove to your house and parked in the garden behind your house. You stepped out. He transformed. "No for your suprise you have to stay in your car form" you said laughing. "Why?" He asked. "You'll see" as you got inside. Ratchet transformed back as you told him as you got the stuff you needed. You held up a bucket and a sponge and some special soap for a car. "You're going to clean me?" He asked to his surprise. "Yes. Unless you don't want to. I thought you wanted to be clean after rolling around the dirt fighting the cons" you said.

"No you can wash me, I'm just surprised" he said. You nodded as you grabbed the garden hose and filled the bucket. Since you were working on him getting clean ratchet turned in some music. You cleaned him from the top to the lowest thing on his wheels. And with some help from the sun ratchet now was shiny again. "See ain't this better" you said proudly. Ratchet transformed. "Yes, thank you" he said. You grabbed your bucket of water but slapped over the ground. The bucket of water flew right in his face. You start to laugh dramatically. "Omg" you said as you rolled over the dirty ground. Alright you think that's funny? Take this" he said as he grabbed the water hose as let the streaming water rain over you. "This ain't a punishment" you said laughing.

But since he thought so you start washing the dirt off you. You smirked to him. With one eye open you looked at him. "I'm unbeatable Ratchet" you laughed. "Sure you are" as he placed the water hose back down. And kneeled down. Then kissed you. You placed both your hands on each side of his face as you kissed back. You pulled away. "I'm going dry myself. I'll be back in a bit" you said. You walked back inside as you quickly dryer yourself. Taking a bottle water with you. You had to stay hydrated. As you walked back you really were proud. He was cleaner then you ever saw him. Of course if he drives he'll get dirty again. But you didn't care to wash in a again.

"Hey Y/n, I have a question" he said. "Sure what is it?" You asked. "At the shop with Vince, you called me your boyfriend?" He asked. "Yes, our band is special and that makes you my boyfriend" you said giggling. You liked it when you could teach ratchet things. "So you're my girlfriend?" He asked as you got in. "Yes you're getting it" you said as he drove away. "My smart boy" you said laughing. His reaction was a chuckle.

After some days the wound in your side was healed. So you didn't needed to wear the bandage anymore. And Ratchet was your sweet little Cybertronian who loved with his spark. Oh and how you loved him back. Everything went well. No cons hurting you or ratchet. And the others of course. You both kissed a lot. And after some time you both told the others about it. But they kinda knew it already. It was nice to see nobody hated that you and Ratchet were a couple. Well they were the nice guys. And you could definitely tell.

You and Ratchet were on too of the base. Sitting at the edge. Your hand on one of his fingers. "I love you, never forget that" you said looking at him. "I love you to, no matter what" he said as he leaned down and kissed you.

Well what else can I say?. This was a happy ending. Even though some trouble passed you. You're still standing. And guess what?. You told the director of the school about his behavior. And he was suspended. It was his own fault. As as I told before the bot who had hurt you was slashed it pieces by Ratchet. Everything was going well and it will always be. And to show you guys it really is ratchet and that he ain't out of character. "Give me a box" you said holding your first up. "A what?" He said. You laughed. "Bent your hand to a fist and softly hit mine" you said. He did as you told him.
And slightly bumped his fist into yours.

Ratchet is a sweet person and wants to know everything. So you were his human girlfriend to show him and tell him. Every moment with him was like getting ice cream on a warm day. "You're such a fast learner" you laughed. He smiled down at you. "Just like you" he said. "Yeah just like me" you said looking back to the view.

You leaned against him as you placed your hand in his. And they both sat their enjoying eachother and the view.

Word count 868
Comicmaker12