Rid Steeljaw x bayverse reader

CloudStarryUSR I hope you enjoy. This is about the reader ending up in the RID universe. Also known as robots in disguise. But you are from bayverse... I sense drama 👀
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You blink. The sun burning your eyes inmidely which makes you groan and move your head to the other side. Adjusting to the light you sit up. And apparently you have been laying down. But not in your bed. The grass underneath your palms told you enough. "What the sht" you curse getting fully up. Dusting your clothes off as you reach for your gun. Which wasn't on the spot you'd normally carry it. Looking down your gun holder was indeed empty. Perfect! Saddled in a unknown area without any weapons. Death was lurking around the corner. You were sure of it. What has happened to you?

Did Megatron kidnap you and drop you somewhere? Nah not his style. He was more of a direct person. Optimus? Did Optimus do this? But it isn't natural for Optimus nor any Autobot to not let you know about this. The air almost hits you different in the lungs. It felt different. But that cannot be possible. Right?

Turning on your heels you scan the area. The trees moving around by the cool wind. Grabbing your phone to check the time- your phone doesn't turn on. You try again. But again, your phone does not turn on. You huff loudly to your irritation. But decided not to go further into it. Letting it go, you put the phone back in your pocket as you begin to walk. Following a path through these woods. Fully focused on your surroundings you noticed a weird metal thing. It was a bit round and seemed to have cracked down. A stranded Cybertronian? The marks on the ground do tell you that it came crashing down with force.

Unlike to your knowledge about pods and capsules this seemed to be like some sort of forced captive one. You take a closer look. It was empty of course. But clear claw marks where everywhere. Then this must be for a decepticon. With a quick turn you realise you're in a bad position. No weapon remember? No gun to shoot a dangerous creature. You freeze when you meet something from a distance. "Thought I heard something" the male voice spoke. His ears twitch. It seems that this Cybertronian had a wolf's look. His paintjob a blue a like as he even has a thick tail. Swinging from side to side. Your eyes lock into his yellow ones. Two clear decepticon logos on either side of his shoulders. But cratched up on both.

The footsteps get closer. As you were figuring out what the wisest thing was to do. Run? You can't outrun him in a open area like this. Hide? Where behind a tree? Bro would find you since he already knows you're here. But to your own surprise and curiosity you noticed his whole body and the way it was created look different. As if he was made different or from a other timeline. Pff don't be silly y/n. Other timeline. That's not possible.

"What are you?" He questions while stopping a good few feet away from you. Your eyes move down to his hands. Claws. So he's the one that came free from the capsule. Mystery solved. "I'm a human, the main species in this planet" you tell. Which makes him take one step closer to you. Focusing on every small detail your body had to offer. "Why did you destroy decepticon logo? Are you interested on switching sides?" You ask wanting to know more. His eyes widened. But quickly smiles as he turns his right shoulder for you to see better. "Yes I do. Are there any Autobots near right now? I'm a missing officer" he lies. Which you can tell.

Please, you've had much better lies through your life. But you decide to not go into it. For your life sake. And because you needed more information about him before you do something that you might regret. "I don't, only knowing the stories that roam here" you said. Speaking only half the truth. But within the blink of the eye you were pinned against the ground. One claw big enough to trap you. Keeping you firmly on the spot. "Liar" he sang. Or was it in a spat tone? You couldn't quite place it. But you do notice the tail was wagging. Or at least moving from side to side faster. He's amused by you. Bowing down he shows his sharp teeth. Which makes you swallow. "I sense some trust issues. Why don't we start introducing eachother hm?" He says.

Which you know that it won't end happily. You'd be happy if you weren't going to lose a arm or an leg after this. You break your arm free. And in a motion your hand had turned into a fist. Which met his metal cheek. He retreats his hand on you to touch to spot you've hit him. Which gave you the opportunity to get up and run. To where? Away from him. That's the main goal. To get to safety. "My my" he mocks while you zigzag around the trees. He focuses on your running body. So small and fragile. "So fiesty~" he snarls as he waits a few seconds. Before running after the human. His long and strong legs were making it incredibly easy to catch up to you. Your breathing becomes heavier as you were wishing to hage your gun magically back. Or a knife. That would do just fine. "Just frick off. Go bother someone else" you yell angry.

Which the unknown con doesn't do. What a surprise. You slid down a small hill as it scratches your elbows. But not enough for it to bleed. Which would normally happen. Weird. You turn your head as you saw a shadow fly over you. The decepticon lands in front of you with a heavy thud. "You're going to make this difficult?" He said as he bring a sharp finger to your face. Holding it just before your eyes. "Why don't you tell me your name first? To give me that 'trust we both seek' huh?" You said. The hairs on your neck standing up. Knowing that tone would not do much good.

But doesn't correct you. Unlike most decepticons would have done already. "Being forward. I like it" he said retreating his finger from your face. "My name is Steeljaw, the best of my ranks" Steeljaw said proudly. Steeljaw? Kinda a badass name to be honest. But fine, you were going to play along. "Y/n" you said shortly. As he makes a walk around you. His eyes flick to your gun holder for a second. "Y/n? What a rare name" steeljaw says. Is that a compliment? It feels like it. "I feel that this is a good beginning of a friendship" he chuckles. Which makes you question that. "But don't hit me again or you'll regret it" he said.

Ah there was the decepticon inside him.

Did you like it? Because I surly did.
Word count 1201
Comicmaker12