If we wanted you dead. We would have already killed you (TFP) DeceptionsXJack

Storyline: One day jack sees the deceptions in the woods and decides to sneeks and follow them. Since the autobots their communication isn't working he hides and films what their doing. Sadly jack his hiding was for nothing. A deception finds him. And since he's the Autobot's human friend. Megatron has a plan for jack.
.
.
1. Welcome To Fall
.
.
Hope you enjoy.
.
This includes:
Blood.
Kidnapping
Humiliation
Evilness
.
If we wanted you dead. We would have already killed you (TFP) Deceptions x Jack
.
Reader p.o.v

It was a normal day. Well normal was too easy. It always was a special day for jack and the other two humans. But he didn't mind. Something finally interesting was happening. Him meeting giant robots from space was incredible. And just as he called to get picked up from school. There was no answer. Ratchet had told him about a error he was working on. So that meant arcee didn't knew when yo pick him up. Great. That was walking or staying home today. Miko and Raf still had school. With a sigh he walked towards his house direction.

He had to walk past a forest. Not a big deal. He could have takes the way through the town but his was more peaceful. There suddenly was a explosion from a distance in the woods. Or not. He continued walking. But then stopped. Shouldn't he check?. He looked back at his phone. His mom would be home over a few hours so he enough time without making a call. Without any more questions. He did a small sprint through the forest. A drilling sound coming closer each step he tookcloser. Then he stopped and quickly pushed himself behind a tree.

Some deceptions were trying to drill something from the ground. But he couldn't see what's not wrong this angle. So he sneeked towards a different tree. He took his phone our again. Filming the situation. But where was megatron?. With most things he was there. Why not now. He send it to miko and raf. Then called acree. Oh right. Still no call. Then something took him off guard. The drill was set backwards. A Deception kneeled down into the hole in the ground to grab something. Jack leaned a but away from his hiding spot to look.

It wasn't smart. All of this wasn't smart. But with some hide and peek he could help the autobots. He stopped filming to click on down buttons. Saving the video. A shadow leaned over him. Making jack turn around and look up. "Well well well. What do we got here. The autobot's pet" starscream said smiling down at the boy. Jack swallowed. It didn't took a second as the deception bowed down to grab him. Jack jumped away. Dropping his phone in the progress. He ran away. Why was he so stupid. He should have walked past this. Now he was in big trouble. Jack panted as he ran. Starscream laughing as he walked away him. This was a big game for the cybertronian. Fifteen steps for jack was one step for starscream. "Heh got you" starscream said. Roughly picking up jack. Holding him between his sharp fingers.

Now he was in trouble.

Word count 541
Comicmaker12