Yandere tfp Megatron x human reader 2 (good fluff)

Hahah I have to power to write yandere 😌. And here you go: gilliprincess
AlyssaCalingayan
LuaKitsune. And LotusSoul
Hope you enjoy all.
.
.
Warning warm touches, if you know 😉 (fluff is here)
.
.
Reader p.o.v

It had been some time. Your right foot hurting and still stinging good. This Megatron as he called himself wanted you to call him master. How humiliating. And eventually you fell asleep. Right there. Surrounded by this 'robot'. Megatron now more pleasant about the situation. He just abducted a grown up human because of a feeling. How was he going to explain a human on board? He wasn't going to say anything. He was going to keep you in a room where he was the only one with access.

His room.

Perfect and like that he located back his ship and landed on the deck. The human now in his left sharp fingered hand. He had to be careful though. Humans were so much weaker then his kind. And besides. He didn't wanted to hurt your beautiful delicate skin. At these times it was easy to sneak past everyone, right? He was going to find out. His heavy steps was the only sound in the dark purple hallways. A vehicon walking just into the hallway. A guard walking around so nothing would go past if they were in power down.

The door opened and closed behind the warlord. You still in his hand sleeping. Megatron then stood still in his oh so dark room. A small light turned on. He actually didn't know what to do now. His red drilling eyes focused on your breathing. How your chest would rise and slowly fall back down. Your head to the side and your mouth the tiniest bit open. For him to hear your soft in and exhaling. His thumb moved on your chest. A beating movement underneath it. That was a heart. Cybertronians have a spark but humans have a heart. And it was moving against his finger. Delightful!. His hand slowly moved up. He was alone with you here. In his room. Nobody could walk in. And he could cover your screams. What was he thinking? Why was he thinking this?

It was wrong. If he wanted to keep a human he would chain them up or place them in a 'glass cell' . But he didn't wanted to lock you up. He wanted to keep you close. And now we're talking about close, his hand with you in it was so close to his face. He could almost feel your warmth. He brought you against his face.

Now was that considering smelling you? What a weird guy right? xD.

Nevertheless, Megatron doesn't has a nose. So how could he smell you? I think he can sense smell. But back to the story. You were waking up. You weren't going to sleep just through this. And how could you not wake up after you just had some rest. Your body was done and now ready to wake up.

You blinked a few times before meeting a very big and sharp mouth. "Bloody Mary!" You screamed as you wiggled aground. Megatron had no idea what this bloody mary meant but he did not like the tone of it. It felt hurtful? Were you scared of him? A maybe.

As soon as you realized the robot has pressed you against his face you began to boil. "I do not wish to be touched!" You screamed. But your brain suddenly letting you view what happened when you raised your tone again this beast. He could kill you. And panic hit. Let me go, let me go, let me go, let me go. Words repeating in your head as you fought against his hand you were laying in. "Stop resisting me" Megatron said as he looked at the hand. "Then let me go" you scrieked. Even though he didn't wanted to let you go. He did. Placing you on his bench. Or as humans called it, a bed. There was too much of everything happening. That you weren't even thinking about your surroundings. You looked over the straight thing you were on. You couldn't go anywhere! Well that was a lie. You could go somewhere and that was down. But that was a long way down. A probably if you hit the floor you will be dead hight.

So you just stood at the furthest edge. Your eyes meeting his 'stomach'. And then the pelvis place. Your face got red.

Why? There was nothing special about it

Why? There was nothing special about it. You turned around. Arms crossed. "And what is this supposed to be?" He asked. You let out a hmpf. "I don't wanna talk to my kidnapper" you said. Oh so rebellious. Megatron smiled. "But you just spoke to me" he said walking closer to his bench. Looking down. You could feel those eyes. "What do you want from me?" You said turning around with a spin. But keeping the arms crossed in their position. "What I want? Is a lot more then you think. But for now I want a distraction" he said arm reaching out. His right hand curling behind you. "Umm" you said uncomfortable as he stroked his fingers over your back. You start blicking faster. Until you kept your eyes shut. It felt good. It was like a big massage. "So um Megatron, what exactly are you?" You asked. "Master" he said. Huh? "I told you to call me master" Megatron said with a serious face. Well he always looked serious. You held your rebellious back up. Nope. Not saying it. "I don't want to use methods" he said almost counting from three to one.

"Fine. Master, what exactly are you?" You asked giving up. Fighting would not end well. Or so you thought. Megatron knows he can scare you in that way. "Better. I am a Cybertronian. From the planet Cybertron" Megatron said.

Or as you would call it: robot alien from space. But was he the only one? Or were there more of his kind?. A next question. But then he grabbed you. Suddenly. Out of nothing. Giving you a panic attack. "What?-" you were interrupted by his mouth meeting yours. A kiss? Kissing?! What, why? You closed your eyes. Then you felt something wet. You broke the kiss and struggled against him. "No tongue!!!" You screamed with a red face. Full of embarrassing and anger.

But he simply just pushed you back against his mouth. Only this time he was kissing your stomach. Face only getting more red. He was kissing your stomach!. And he began lifting up your t-shirt!. His sharp teeth rubbing against your flesh. But then he released you and placed you back down. Then he layed down on the bench and now you were between his head and shoulder. "What are you doing?" You asked as his eyes were shut. "powering down" he answered. You nodded. Like a nap or something. You turned around and kneeled down on the table a like. How to get down? But you got picked up by the back of your shirt and back between the original position.

"My dear human, you cannot flee. Accept it.

Accept me ❤️"

Damm this was sort of steamy right?
Word count 1212
Comicmaker12