Yandere tfp Megatron x human reader 4 fluff

SURPRISE part 4
.
Hehehe now this, this contains some love~ But no seriously. Megatron and y/n make out. This is cute, y/n feels better being around the ship and Megatron is more of a gentleman- um gentlemech. Enjoy!
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You were left alone. Stuck in this room. His room. You sit down onto your knees. Shifting then under you as you place a hand on your chest. Your heart beating fast against your palm. If felt different. Like something was off. But not painful or anything. As if you wanted to see Megatron again. Yes he did say he wanted you to call him master. But you would much rather just use his name. Your cheeks suddenly heats up as you can feel your face glow. No way, were you interested in that robot? Because it sure felt like it.

Meanwhile, Megatron who had left his room. Was standing in the hall frozen. His spark pulsing hard in his chest. "This cannot be" Megatron spoke out loud. Did he seriously just bonded with a human?

"What cannot be master?" A highly annoying voice asks. Starscream walks up to his lord.

Megatron turns his head. Thinking of a excuse fast he knew what to say. "That we're still not at the mines. I thought I ordered you to bring the ship there" Megatron growls as he walks forward to scare the seeker. Starscream his wings move down slightly as he stumbles backwards.

"We are on our way master" starscream scrieks softly. "It's just that our destination is halfway across this planet!" He explains as Megatron cools down. He had to keep his posture.

"Understood. Now dismissed" Megatron waves. Wanting nobody near his room. A strong feeling was telling him that he needed to protect you. Since you are only such a small creature. So small and delicate. He couldn't risk anyone hurting you. Was it wrong that Megatron, the warlord and leader of the decepticons felt this way? He had a reputation to keep. Perhaps soundwave could know about you. As long as he doesn't touch you.

You are his.

Knowing you were currently good and save inside his room he decided to handle some commands.

Your p.o.v

I had grown so bored that I climbed down Megatron his bed. Table, no yeah definitely bed. As I carefully climbed down I land on the floor. This room was so small for their kind. Yet so big for me. And not that he was gone I finally got the chance to really look around. Maybe even discover some secrets.

Somewhere I felt that I was missing Megatron. Even though he did kidnap me. He hasn't been hurting me in any way. Just making points clear.

After some time I managed to get onto the desk. There was this big tablet but it was off. And two screens. Also not on. "Maybe I can turn it on?" I whisper to myself out loud. Roaming my hands around the sides until I felt a button. "Ha bingo!" I said satisfied. The screen turns on and show some pictures with a language I do not possess. Bummer. But oh well. I play around with controls. Trying to understand what knowledge Megatron didn't want to share with me.

I could hear footsteps approaching. Heavy thuds as the person walked. So I shut off the alien computer just in case. And turn to sit on the desk. The big door slides open to the side as your master had returned.

"Still in one piece. That's good" as the door closes behind the mech.

"Yep" I nod. Seeing how he scrolls the room to see if anything had changed. That's actually pretty smart.

"That's a good girl. And for good behaviour I reward" he said picking me up and holding me in his palm. I hugged his thumb to make sure I wouldn't fall off. Megatron moves his other hand to grab something behind him. And I'm watching with curiosity and surprise as Megatron took out a water bottle and a big cookie. 

"For me? Because I've been good?" I ask to understand.

Megatron smiles pleased as he hands the small items to me. Which I gladly take. "Yes"

I began to eat the cookie. Which make Megatron hum in approval as he sits down. Holing me in his hand. Watching me eat. I then felt a big finger gently run over my back. When I finish the delicious treat I look up at him. His red eyes reflecting in mine. For some reason I felt really attracted to him. For a giant robot from a different planet there was this connection.

He raises his hand slowly up towards his face. So I was meeting his eye level. I couldn't look away and neither cook he.

"Can we kiss again?" I ask softly. Not knowing what his answer will be.

That was something I didn't had to ask twice. Because megatron took his chance and kissed you. This time felt better. I lean in to do my best at kissing back. His mouth felt right this time. Which made me bum softly in enjoyment. And feeling his finger slide over my shoulders and back made me known he liked it as well.

My heart races in my chest as I felt his fingers tap against my butt. The touch was gently. And bare even noticeable. I began to groan ever so softly. Making Megatron pull away to kiss at my stomach again. His face nuzzling against me.

"Y/n you are mine. You belong to me body and soul. I take really good care of you" Megatron whispers.

Now that's what I call simping.
Word count 953
Comicmaker12