tfp ratchet x female human reader BONUS special ( valentine's Day) fluff

This is a bonus to the tfp ratchet x female human I made. I made a total of 8 chapters, they are found in a book between my works.  Requested by RyleeHarris108. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
Kissing? Yes.
And happy valentine's Day  by the way🌹
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Wow. Just wow. You were standing outside your door and on the ground was a small pile of flowers. Roses to be exact. There was no note to be found. But it had to come from your boyfriend. Your Cybertronian boyfriend. Named ratchet. He had been busy finding out what human holidays were. Since you told him about valentine's day coming soon. He'd had been searching what it meant specifically. You never guessed that ratchet would be very romantic. Since you were a human and he was an alien robot from outer space. So this had to be very different for him, right?.

You bowed down as you grabbed the roses together. Ratchet was a busy man. And these flowers were making it up for that. Closing the door behind you. Smelling them as you placed them into a vase. Your phone began to vibrate. Grabbing your phone from your pocket to see who it was.

"Could you meet me at sunset on that hill we've first kissed?"

You read from ratchet.

"You planing on something romantic 🤭?"

You typed back. Ratchet never used emoticons. But you let him know how you felt by that thought.

"Yes, but I can't tell you what. Or it wouldn't be a surprise anymore"

He typed back. A smile grew on your lips.

"It's a date then, I will see you at sunset"

You typed as you looked at your clock. That was over an hour!.

"I love you y/n"

And there was that melting heart feeling.

"I love you to Ratchet"

You typed no running upstairs. Quickly hopping into the shower and grab your most comfortable dress. It wasn't showing to much skin but it was still a bit sexy. No make up though, but some nice perfume. Doing and brushing your hair as time flies.

------------------------------------------------------------

You got up the small hill you had your date. And to your surprise he was already there. In his car form. Sight to the sun moving down. You began to giggle as you hid behind him. Tapping your fist softly against his metal. "Anybody home?" You asked. Ratchet transformers and kneeled down. "Did you enjoy the flowers I brought you?" He asked grabbing your arm as he moved his mouth against the top of your hand. A blush appeared on your face. He was such an gentleman. "Yes I did. Thank you very much" you said moving upwards. Using the tip of your shoes to bring you a bit up into the air. A hint which he understood.

He carefully greeted your mouth with his. It felt so right. So good. But he was almost so soft going. You wanted a step further. You wrapped your hands around his face as you closed the gap. Ratchet placed a hand around your back as he slightly held you there. Both enjoying it. But then it broke. Of course since you needed air. Soft panting left both your mouth and ratchet's. "I got you something" he said turning around as you now stood on his leg. He had moved down to sit. And from behind his back came a small box. No way.

How'd he get that?. Your eyes began to water as he opened the small box. It looked funny because the box was so small and his hands were so big. But you didn't care. There was a ring in it. Beautiful. It was beautiful. "No you didn't" you said full shock. "I did" he smiled as he handed you the box. You adored it in the box. But then moving the ring around your finger. "It fits perfectly" you said happily. Hand moving towards him so he could hee his ring around your finger. "By the way I got something.for you to~" you said grinning now.

"And what would that be?" He said as he raised a brow.

"Me~" you said as you pushed your figure against his large chest.

You got what you asked for 😌
Word count 714
Comicmaker12