-My human- Starscream x Bratty Human

Starscream has a little human called y/n, and he/she is 100% his.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You sat down at the edge of the forest. Close to Jasper. Starscream had called you and told you to meet him here. He was such a little boss sometimes. But you liked him. You could hear a aircraft made it's way over here. It could be just a plane or it could be starscream. You didn't even bother to look up. A transforming sound was behind you. "Ah you're here as I told you" he said as you could hear him walk towards you. You turned your head. "What can I say? You said you'll break my house to shreds if I didn't. So I had no other choice huh?" You said raising a eyebrow as you crossed your arms. "Whatever, come here" he said as he grabbed you.

"You still think I'm going to run?" You asked as he walked towards the entrance of the forest. "I just want to hold you" he said. His red optics looking forward. "Aww" you said in a teasing tone. "Or just because I don't trust your loyalty" he said smirking back at you. "Whatever" you said. He walked and your legs dangled to the right and left. You could feel the sharp edges of his fingers in your side. Well at least it didn't hurt. "So you're still Megatron his little dog?" You asked leaning on your arm. He turned his head. He was going to say something but you were faster. "Good for you. Because you probably can't lead" you said.

"How dare you!" He gasped. You giggled. "Because I can. Now come here before I change my mind" you said leaning up towards him. He scoffed under his breath but then kissed you. It was the second time you and starscream kissed. It felt weird. A giant metal mouth against your flesh ones. But if was nice. But as he pulled away be began to talk more about Megatron and leadership. And blablabla. He placed you down as he walked around. Telling you how his day began. You leaned on your arm as you signed. "You talk so muchhhh" you groaned. Falling backwards dramatically. "Me? It's not like you keep your mouth shut all the time. Always having something to say" he said crossing his arms. "You know me to well sreamy" you said. Using the nickname he hated.

And of course he could comment back at you. But then you would say something back. So he ignored it. "How was your day?" He asked. Shocked by himself he asked you how your day was. "My day? It was fine I guess. But something made it complete" you grinned. He leaned down. "What?" He said. "The donut I had" you laughed. He already expected that. Nothing new for him. "Just kidding. You made my day complete starscream" you said. And that hit his spark. Even though you were annoying sometimes. He liked you. "I really needed to hear that y/n" he said sitting down as he grabbed you. Most of the time you would already struggle to escape him. But you probably didn't mind this time. You held you against his chest. "You never say my name. Guess I'm really getting through you" you softly smiled.

"No you're not!" He said.

Awww this is cute.
Word count 567
Comicmaker12