( New book! ) Tfp Starscream x human reader

So I recently got my eyes on starscream and just began a book. This book van already be found between my works. So for the views sake. Enjoy! And by the way, angst.
.
.
.
To sacrifice is a person meaning to kill them in a special religious ceremony as an offering to a god. That's what you were. A peace offering so to speak. You were tied up. Both your hands behind your back as your feet were tied together as well by your ankles. As a cloth was wrapping around over your mouth to keep you from making any noise. You were laying on your right side as you starred into the forest. What was out there? The only thing you knew about this that a group of people were praying to some sort thing that was roaming around here. But that couldn't be true. Lies to scare human kind. To scare eachother perhaps.

You were absolutely not pleased about this. Since you didn't do this out of free will. Instead, you got "chosen" for this. To be tied up completely. As you were dropped om this flat rock or something. You gave up struggling a few minutes ago. It had no use. The ropes were to strong. So now what? Were you going to wait here until some sort of animal would devour you? Hell no. So yet again you tried to break free. Giving all your strength in hope to at least break the ropes. No use. So you tried to cut the ropes by rubbing them against the edge of the rock you were on. That didn't do much either. Well at least there was one good thing. It wasn't evening. The sun was still out so at least you could see your surroundings.

Until something happened. A rumble could be felt. You turned slightly so you were laying on your side. Your ear pressed against the rock so you could try and listen. There, it happened again. Was it some sort of earthquake? You tried to figure it out. Swallowing became more difficult as the velocity of these rumbles were now closer and louder. Almost as a walking sound from something rather large. What was the thing that made this kind of sound?

And as a question your wish was granted. As the sound were close. You could not even turn around anymore as a shadow forms on the ground in front of you. It was large! At least a few metres. Your heartbeat was increasing. As you made a mistake by turning your head. You began to scream as a metallic tall robot was standing close to where you lay. Well not much could be heard from you since the cloth around your mouth was muting your efforts. "What's this?" The robot said as it appears to be male by it's appearance and tone in his voice. You struggle again as you could feel his eyes burning right through you. Those eyes were never going to leave your mind.

It had burned into your memory. As a deep laugh filled the air. Making you tremble as you had no idea what was going to happen to you. "My my, it's a bad day to be you" he taunts as you were surprised by how he speaks. It was just like having a conversation with a regular human. Instead of this whatever he was. Your eyes met his mouth as he spoke.

A robot can't eat. And definitely won't eat humans right? Pff of course not. And apparently he noticed. Even though you were so much smaller then him. He could observe quite well. A smirk spread across his face as you were wondering if rolling away had any use. Probably not. You were at the mercy of this giant robot. His giant claw with extremely sharp fingers wrap themselves around you as you were lifted off the rock you've been on for the last couple hours. "You look cute for a human" he said as you could not understand why he would make a compliment. Under these circumstances. The fear you were showing gave him another great idea. Besides lifting you up. "And you look rather tasty as well" he said as your heart sank. You began to speak your pathetic begging through the cloth. Keeping you still from him understanding you. A dark chuckle left him as he opens his mouth. You tried to struggle against it but it wasn't helping you break free.

Your heart was beating painfully on your chest as you were getting closer. Your body couldn't handle it as it had a complete shutdown. From stress and fear you passed out.

Hehe 😈
Word count 787
Comicmaker12