tfp wheeljack x human reader (gender neutral)

You know, I can't help myself but to write about tfp wheeljack. Like, he is the hottest wheeljack. Right?
Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You were there when it happened. A ship crashed down. Right when it happened for you to come by. Instead of the normal human reaction you had crawled closer to it. The ship was unknown to your knowledge. At first you thought it was a secret ship from the government or something. But no. How you were wrong. When stalked close enough to it you had crouched your way down behind a rock. A perfect place to hide between. Right? No wrong again. The ships backside opened. Revealing a robot. A working robot without humans anywhere to be seen. That's when you knew something wasn't right. It was a alien. A robotic alien. Yet you didn't flee. Just something about him fascinated you. It's paint job was mostly white with some red and back around it with a small amount of green.

You liked it. It matched your own clothing. Couldn't be just coincidence. Maybe it was destiny. Who knows.

As the robot walked around to check on the ships damage. You stepped back as you broke a branch. It got his attention as his transformers to a gun and shot the rock you were hiding behind. Luckily you had just jumped the tree next to it. You held your racing heart. As the rock was split in two. You took a peek but found that the robot was nowhere in sight. But you could sworn that is was just right there a second ago.

But as you looked around. A shadow hovers over you. With a slow motion turn you slowly looked up to the figure. You fell unconscious from shock as you met the robot from space. But only to fall in a hand that kept you from falling onto the hard ground. The cybertronian had kneeled down to reach for the human who was clearly shocked.

Wheeljack p.o.v

My ship had crashed from the air battle as I landed on earth. Somewhere remote thankfully. Because it was going to take some time to repair my ship. I turned off the engine as I got out my seat. And walked to where I could leave my aircraft. Once standing on the planet's ground I got surprised. The view was nothing compared from what I had seen from outer space. It was almost breathtaking. If I needed to breathe at least. I shook my further thoughts off as I walked to where I was hit. Luckily the blast wasn't fully against the engine. Or I would have a longer stay. "Scrap" I muttered as I saw the damage. It was on the right side of the ship. And the control panel was completely blasted. Nevertheless I started to work on it. Taking cables as I made sure none were burned or broken. A small sound hit my audio ceptor.

With a small turn I couldn't find what had made the sound so I continued to work again. Until I heard it again and my hand transformed to a gun as I shot at what appears to be a rock. Yet, nothing was behind the rock. This need further clarification. I walked around some trees only to find something small and unknown to the animal kingdom here. My shadow hovers over them as they had been spying on me. Little brat. I'll teach them something. But before I could ask or do anything this unknown creature turned around and fell unconscious. Without really thinking I bowed down to catch it before it would hit the ground. Now I could see a face. Now peaceful instead of shock and fear.

"Um" this was a bit awkward. I got up as I looked around. Nothing showed where this creature came from. I focused on their face. It was detailed beautiful. Shaking my head as I remember I had a job to finish. But I couldn't just leave this creature here. Why. Maybe u was curious to find more about them. With a deep sigh I walked back to my ship and entered it. To place it down on a softer material. And with a cleaning cloth that wasn't that dirty I plopped over their body. As I almost left I couldn't help but to made one last eye contact before getting to work again.

That was just to cute. You can't deny that it wasn't, he saved you from falling on the ground. Wheeljack has a soft spot then?
Word could 765
Comicmaker12