Knockout x Male mechanic Human ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Knockout lost a fight between him and the autobots. He couldn't call for help or drive away. He was completely beaten up. But he managed himself to crawl into a garage. It was a building in the desert just outside Jasper. If he would pass out somewhere open then the autobots would find him easily. So he transformed to his car form. The others will find him later. Now he had to rest and spare energon. And he didn't know for how long he was in rest mode but he snapped back to reality when a human closed the garage door in front of him. "What on earth.." the human muttered as he eyed the car. "I don't remember a customer placing their car here today" the human said said holding the side of his face. "Hmm suspicious. But I'll figure it out tomorrow" the men said as he closed the door from his garage to his house.

Knockout groaned. The only thing he could do is try and cover up his wound but how?. The space was to small for him to transform without making a lot noise. And since he couldn't do much it would be dumb without getting caught by the human. He had to wait. His communication was lost between him and the ship. Hopefully the next day would be better.

Well not. The next day the male human start inspecting the car. That meant he was inspecting a robot from another planet. But it was not like he was going to unmask himself to you. Humans are fast afraid. And that meant you will call for help. And then he couldn't do anything. Suddenly your hands were on his hood. "Come on" you groaned as you tried to pop his hood up. Ha, like he was going to let you. "Hmm" you said as you reached in a toolbox. That was going to leave a scratch. He popped his hood up. To let you look. "Well nothing special" you said as you glared at all the parts. There was a dripping noise that got your attention. You got you your knees.

Your p.o.v

You got to your knees as you looked. A substance was leaking from underneath the car. You didn't know what car used blue gasoline but whatever. As you got underneath the car by using a creeper you used a flashlight to see why there was a leak. You tried to reach for the 'wound on the car' but suddenly something happened. There was a lot noises. Metal against metal sound. You held your heart as the car formed to something else. Before you knew it it was a robot. You stood up and backed away. You almost fell over since your eyes were focused on the robot instead of you path. "Back off!" The robot growled as he held his arm.

Suddenly you got calmer. Was it because it could speak?. Your eyes scrolling over it's arm. Blue covering it a bit. Then that meant it was a real wound like a cut on flesh?. "Oke hi chill" you said hands in the air. Letting him know you were no threat. You looked at his face. As you thought his paint job was gorgeous then he was handsome. It looked like he was tired?. But he was a robot. Well nevermind. The robot didn't talk again. "Need help?" You asked starring back at his arm. The robot his head snapped to you. "No! I don't want your hands on me" he snarled. "But you're hurt" you said taking a step closer to see. He took a step back. Hitting the garage door. "I can help" you suggested. He laughed.

"What do you know about me or my health?" He snarled again. You placed your hands on your hips. "I'm a doctor and I have a garage to work on cars. So yes I do know a lot about 'your heath'" you said. He seemed speechless by that. "Now sit" you ordered. You could tell he didn't want to. But his condition needed to be more steady and since you were the only one who could fix him. He had no choice. So with a deep sign he sat down. You got something that would help. "I will have to welding the metal together so it will stop the bleeding" you said. It didn't took you long to see it was his blood. Robots and humans are so different. "Don't ruin my paint job" he said. You placed a las cap on your head and begin. It was just like stitching the skin together. "This is the best I can do. I can buff the rest smooth again?" You asked as you stopped and placed the tools down.

"You're not so bad as I thought" he said because of your comment.

"You're not so bad yourself behind your meanness" you grinned.

Well that was that.
Word count 832
Comicmaker12