TFP Autobots x truth teller/fortune telling human x Decepticons

Heheh you are a fortune teller meaning, if someone comes with a question like: "Will I win the match tomorrow?". Then you my friend can see a short future clip. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

It had been around three weeks since you moved to Jasper. Jasper Nevada. A small town, surrounded by a desert a like with mountains. Different form the place you once knew. But it wasn't save for you anymore there. After some live living in a place you can see a short 'own' future. And it didn't end happily ever after. So a new beginning it was then. You went to school, you were around the age of 19. And your gift helped you to get good grades. All though most of the time you did it on your own. It was not necessary to use it on your dayly life.

You didn't had many friends when you first moves to Jasper. But you made them quickly when you arrived on the new school. It was on a midday when you just finished class early. Not a big surprise there. But you met Jack. He was looking at his phone as he stood on the sidewalk. A flash a like came over your eye sight. A purple unbranded car was going to run into him. Jack, would have gone flying through to air and landing with bruises and a broken arm.

And as you turned your head you could hear an engine. Of an car. It made you wonder. Why'd did your gift let you see his future? It could only happen when you asked for it. But now it had happened without you asking for it. You swallowed as you walked towards him. And stopped next to him. "Hey sorry I'm new here and I wanted to find a place to get some fast food. You now any good places?" You asked. Smiling as you placed one hand on your hip while explaining. He put his phone away as he answered. "Oh yeah I know a nice place" he said.

You scrolled your eyes to the side. The purple car driving by. "I actually work there" he said. Until he thought it would not be a good pickup line. "Wait I shouldn't have said that. Now you probably think I'm stupid" he said. You had laughed at him. In a nice way. "No don't worry about it. I worked at a gas station for two years" you said placing a hand on his shoulder. "My name is y/n by the way" you said hand out. He blushed as he shook your hand. "Jack, Jack Darby" he said back.

That was meeting jack. You met Raf and Milo not long after. Since they were his best friends. And after some time you revealed your secret to them. You could trust them. And yes you saw the the future if that would be a good idea. And yes it absolutely was. They told the autobots about your gift. And not much later the leader of the Autobots wanted to meet you. You agreed to it. Other lifeform then humans was a miracle and unthinkable. Meeting Optimus prime, bulkhead, ratchet, arcee, bumblebee, smokescreen, wheeljack, ultra Magnus and agent Fowler.

You now knowing the purple car that one tried to run Jack over was a Decepticon. The bad guys as you could say. They were vehicons working for the leader of the decepticons. Megatron. And your gift had been working very much against the plans of this Megatron. Your answers if they should attack 5 minutes later or go to the right instead of going to the left it saved time or an Energon leak. You learned fast. About how they lived and worked. And by the way, you and Milo wore best friend bracelets. Looking cool and fabulous. But then something happened. It was you making your first mistake.

(From here it's the present)

Jack had asked you if you wanted to hang around in the base. But you declined his offer. As you wanted a relaxing day off on your couch. Drink some tea/coffee with a good tv show on. You were on your way back home from grocery shopping. Not knowing lazerbeak, a minion a like from soundwave, the right hand of Megatron following you. From far above. Giving your location to the communication chief. And you felt something was off when you turned your key in your door. Turning your body halfway as a groundbridge opened on the street. You dropped your bags as your hand moved to your back pocket. Phone there. Until a red a like con stepped through. You freezing in place as he moved his arm up. A soft of gun a like was on top of his arm. "Goodnight" he said firing at you. Hitting you. Falling down onto the ground. As a shadow hovered over you. Your eyes fighting to stay open. But you fell unconscious. Dropping your head between your arm.

------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up in a dark room. Dark purple walls. Inmidely checking yourself. No wound or scratches. So it had been a device to knock people unconscious? That's kinda powerful. And dangerous. If it only takes one hit. What if they would use it on the kids? You were going to destroy it. You got up from the floor. And dusted yourself off. No longer feeling your phone. Dammit! No worry. You walked up to the door. The very large door. The red con as in cons the autobots told you, was the first one to meet. Not that you have been clapping your hands to catch a glimpse of the enemies. But to get kidnapped by them was worse. Way worse. You took a deep breath as you moved your hand over the metal door. You were going to escape this room... Now.

The door opened. Revealing a purple slender looking decepticon. His face was a screen. He reached out. And from what you have heard it was not wise for a human to run. One because you didn't know this place. If you were going to run past him maybe you were going to run in circles. And there probably was one exist you could use. And two because you couldn't fight these robots. So you let yourself get taken by his hand. His fingers wrapped around your upper body. Your legs dangling underneath. His grip wasn't hurting you. See? If you had run and then he had grabbed you, maybe he would be harder on you.

You swallowed as he walked. Walking through a few halls as he reached a much bigger space. A so called bridge of the ship/war craft. A few computers on both sides. Vehicons working behind them. You decided to take a quick look in your future. Is he going to kill me? You searched. The images flashing before your eyes. As a no answer back to you. Well for now then he wasn't. You couldn't look very far in the future. You've never tried it before. The slender con placed you down on the ground. Turning his face from you to the back of his leader. No need to guess who he was. "So," he began. As you scrolled your eyes up. His hand behind his back as he looked at the very large screen that was monitoring the front view. "You are an fortune teller? Interesting" he said turning around.

You kept your mouth shut. Looking away from his staring. He took a step closer. You guessed he was trying to find what your attitude was meaning. "My lord is it really necessary to keep this fleshling on board?" A irritated new voice said. You turned around. A grey con with wings was walking towards the three of you. Those were not nice words. Fleshling? You were going to show him fleshling. "Oh you are misunderstanding dear Starscream. This is no ordinary human" another con said joining. He was red. You were recognizing him. He's the one that shot you unconscious. "Indeed. From our data we collected over time it shows the autobots are much more stable with their actions" Megatron said. Your throat got dry.

"Soundwave" he said turning his head to the faceless con. His screen opened a file were the point of view of the first vehicon you saw. Remember? The one who tried running over Jack?. You saved his ass from bruised by getting to know him. You remained silent. "Grrr talk pathetic human!" Starscream said. Your eyes started to shine. Moving your arms behind your back grinning. "Coincidence" you simply said. Head turned to the grey decepticon. He only let out more growls. "Lies! If I were you, then I'd spill them all" he said moving a bit down as he moved his sharp pointed finger towards you as a threat. You kept your act up. "And If I were you I'd would step back and let the adults talk" you said. Exhaling in the process.

The grey con exploded. Taking steps closer to attack you. "Enough" Megatron his dark voice said. You knew he was saying it to Starscream. You were doing nothing wrong. And since Starscream backed off and his wings going down it did tell you enough.

"Now give me some future insight"

That's a long chapter 😂
Word count 1564
Comicmaker12