Yandere ratchet x human reader part 2 FLUFF

Part 2. OH MY GO- FINALLY. Yandere ratchet is so hotttttt. I LIVE. So I came back from the dead ⚰️ to make a part 2. Hopefully we can handle this fluff. Also here:

DaybreakerFury
@Butterflymed
AbyssAnubisAqua13
ShadowWolf1987
AshaLing
RyleeHarris108
Pastel_Moth_Guts
DanielleVieira649
persephonemartinez
Notyourmoms
lolgetdunked
useless_Trashbag

And extra long for you
Enjoy psycho Ratchet 😈!

And extra long for you Enjoy psycho Ratchet 😈!

Reader p

Reader p.o.v

Your breathing and heartbeat increased. Dramatically. I wonder why. Oh yeah that's right, Ratchet has a huge crush on you and if you're going to snitch him drugging the others who knows what he will do!. The hand around you was now much more relaxed. And as you looked back to his eyes. They seemed to be shining less red. Was that the way you were going to tell if he was relaxed or not?. A shiver ran over your back to your arms as the mech entered his personal room. You had a little sneek peek from his room before. In fact you saw all rooms once when you were rooming around the halls. But since it was like their bedroom you didn't cross a line. Only having a little peek and nothing more.

"There you go" he said as he allowed you to slide out of his hand onto his desk. The room contains a flat metal bench which could be described as a human bed. A sort of own made lamp hanging from the ceiling. To light up the room. And the desk you were sitting on. With a funny looking chair and two cupboards on either side of the desk. Together with some lose papers with unreadable writing on it. You only knew that was Cybertronian. After your look around he sat down on the chair in front of his desk. You already underestimated ratchet so no way you were going to let that happen again. He had actually threatend to kill them if you had said other wise.

His right hand moved towards you. Which you only answered in a step back. Even though you took a step back he wrapped his hand around your whole back. "I said I'll be gentle. I won't hurt you" he spoke softly towards you as he bowed forward. To be closer to you. A tremble left your legs as you kept your back straight. You were still having to much pride to be crying out loud in front of him. You had to take the strings back in your hands carefully. The Autobots needed to have their strengths fully back. When you are going to tell them what happened. You had no idea what Ratchet was thinking. How his twisted mind worked. He seemed to get bored of you not talking. So his fingers began to slightly move. "Can you show me how grateful you are?" He asked as he pressed you closer to him. Ratchet was now so far almost leaning on his desk. Making you almost touch his face. "How" you managed to slip out. He let a grin form on his mouth. As he gave away how much he actually liked- no loved you. You were like energon to him. He needed that.

And you needed to get away from this psycho.

He moved his left hand to his head. Tapping his finger against his mouth. Your saliva was almost dried up in your throat. But you swallowed anyway as you gave him a small kiss closely to his mouth. And he inmidely showed disappointed. "That's it?" He asked. Which you answered with a small nod. His index finger moved under your t-shirt. You moved away from the suddenly touch. That tickled!. He stopped in his tracks to show he was confused by the look on your face. Then he smiled. "No don't-" you begged as he did it again. You began to laugh. Trying to push his finger back as he poked his finger at your right side. "So my little y/n is ticklish?" He smiled as your legs gave in. "STOP HAHA no- Whahhaa" you couldn't help but to keep on laughing. Tears were forming at the corners of your eyes. You were now laying on the desk as he slowly stopped. Leaving you with a small blush while panting. Your eyes closed as your shirt was a bit up from where he had tickled you.

The way your chest moved up and down from the breathing. And how your mouth and beautiful lips let you take deep breaths. Seemed to only active him more. As you catched your breath and opened your eyes. You met a ratchet now standing up with both his hand slammed on the table. For a moment you thought you had done something wrong. But no. It was the opposite. He seems- oh no. A sort of blush was on his cheeks as his red pupils showed little hearts in the center. You tried to get up to take a run for it. And you got further then you thought. You ran and threw yourself over the edge from the table. Which made ratchet trying to catch you. But for once you were to fast. You landed on your feet as you rolled over your back. So your weight moved over your while body and not just your legs. And so you ran towards the door. "Y/n no come back!" He said as you could hear his heavy footsteps. And just as you were about to ran through the door. It closed.

Your heart sank to your feet as ratchet was standing next to the door. One hand on the button to open and close the door from inside. And you could never reach that!. "Just stay away from me!" You screamed as anger and fear took control over you. He got down on one knee as you took a few steps back. Looking around for any possible hiding spots or escapes. "How can I say away from something so beautiful and delicate?" He spoke. His voice changing in the sentence. You let out a gasp as you turned around. Now anger leaving you as your only emotion now fear is. "You are mine" he said as he moved forward. Pressing you face to face against the cold floor. One hand holding you down. You weren't his! You belonged to nobody!. A tear left your eye as you turned your head slightly to look at him. The way he looked at you was horrifying. He opened his mouth as you quickly turned your head back straight forward. Ratchet his hand moved a bit downwards to keep weight on your lower body. Keeping you from getting up to much.

Suddenly something wet moved over your back. And ended on your neck. With a slow movement. You then realized that was his tongue. He just freaking licked you!. You screamed it out as he moved you around. So your back was now laying on the floor instead of your front. As he did it again. Only to do it this time on your neck and face. You were trembling in fear as his blush went darker. But to his surprise he stopped.

A few groans could be heard from the main room where the ground bridge was.

Bro NOOOOO 💀📸 I have everything on camera Ratchet. I'm going to send it to the police 😭🤳 or maybe I'm going to keep this to myself 🤭😌
Word count 1242
Comicmaker12