If we wanted you dead. We would have already killed you (TFP) DeceptionsXJack

Storyline: One day jack sees the deceptions in the woods and decides to sneeks and follow them. Since the autobots their communication isn't working he hides and films what their doing. Sadly jack his hiding was for nothing. A deception finds him. And since he's the Autobot's human friend. Megatron has a plan for jack.
.
.
Hope you enjoy.
.
This includes:
Blood.
Kidnapping
Humiliation
Evilness
.
If we wanted you dead. We would have already killed you (TFP) Deceptions x Jack
.
2. Welcome to the nemises jack
.
Reader p.o.v

"Let go of me!" Jack screamed. Struggling in his hand. "And you thought we wouldn't see you?" Starscream said. This really was a fail of hide and peek. Only his hiding place was probably the worst. Otherwise he wouldn't have found him. Jack turned his head to the new shadow. Megatron. Had he been watching the whole time?. Then why didn't he spotted him. A real mystery. "Ah good job starscream. You got their human ally" magatron grinned. "Jack wasn't it?" Megatron asked. Great. Now they were going to call him jack everytime. Suddenly being called human wasn't a problem anymore. "Right jack..." Starscream muttered. Starscream looked up to his lord. "What do you want me to do with him my lord?" He asked.

Megatron leaned closer to starscream his hand. Where jack was in. "Take him to the ship" he grinned. The grin told jack enough. Were they going to kill him?. Or use his as bait on the autobots. He was stupid for thinking he could do this on his own. He should have waited. "Understood" starscream said. Then jack looked up. Seeing the ship slowly moving above. Jack grinned his teeth. The fingers of starscream were digging into his sides. Not enough to create a wound. But it did hurt. "How about you and I are going to play a game?" Starscream said. Bringing jack closer to his face. Jack swallowed. "I don't want to play a game with you creep!" Jack screamed.

Starscr only laughed at him. "You do know I could just step on you right?" He said. And that was true. Jack should be careful with what he would say. "Just let go of me" jack said. Changing his tone a bit. "Too late jack" starscream said. Yes. It was to late. Jack let out a gasp as starscream transformed. Falling right into the one seat starscream had inside. This was the easiest way to get in the ship of course. Not even fifteen seconds later and he fell back into the hand of starscream. The feeling in his stomach now grew bigger. The ship was so huge. Everything was. Jack got brought into a 'prisoner' room. Were he got tied up in the air with chains. Now he was dangeling a few feet in the air.

Now he really was stuck here. He couldn't break those chains. And even if he could the fall would be painful. Maybe not enough for him to break something but it wouldn't feel nice either. Starscream didn't left. He wandered behind him. Making jack nervous and curious. He could hear him trash through tools. Oh no. They were probably torture tools!. "Hey we can talk about this!" Jack said in panic. Trying to turn his head. The deep voice of starscream laughing was making his heart race in his chest. "Oh hush. I'm not going to kill you" he laughed. But with irritation in his voice. Jack exhaled deeply. He couldn't trust his words. But it definitely felt better to hear. Then. What was he going to do?.

Starscream came back. With a sort of scissors?.

Nocie. Next chapter will be humiliation 😌.
Word count 617
Comicmaker12