Transformers prime Optimus x reader (fluff)

Lazy Sundays. Requested by Stormshadepax. Hope you enjoy. My apologies it took so long.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

It was still early when you entered the base. Sunday. The last day free. That meant your ultimate lazy day. The kids were still at home but will be here soon too. You looked around the base as you were currently sitting on the stairs. Since it was still early the bots were recharging. Or maybe just relaxing. Con actively was currently low. You leaned back as you closed your eyes. What were you going to do today? Sleep? Irritate ratchet? Yeah you were probably going to do that. Lost in thought you didn't noticed the hand moved towards you. You let out a deep sigh. Suddenly scaring the shit out yourself as a hand wrapped itself around you. But once eyes back open you relaxing. The one who was picking you up was careful. So he wouldn't hurt you.

He placed you on his right shoulder. You inmidely hugged the side of his face/head. "Goodmorning Optimus" you said as you let go and sat back down. "Goodmorning to you as well y/n" he smiled as he walked towards the computer. "So what are we going to do today?" You asked as you held yourself in place. So you wouldn't slide off like it was a slide. "I'm hoping for an energon trace" he said. "Since the remains are currently low" he said pointing out to the few cubes they had in a storage room. Well then you could wait all week. The cons were already picking Evey crumb of energon that was on earth. Leaving not much for the bots.

So it wasn't going to beep- "Beep" your mouth fell open. What a coincidence. Right?. "Are you ready?" Optimus asked. Asking if you had everything or even wanted to come with him. "Yep. I'm ready" you said as Optimus ticked in the coordinations. And the ground bride opened. As Optimus grabbed a hand scanner and walked through with you on his shoulder.

At the other end you both ended in a cave. A dark one. Like pitch black. Luckily Optimus turned on his light. Giving you some sight. The scanner began to beep slowly. Optimus began to walk as he followed the trace. You looked around as your heartbeat increased. You weren't a kid anymore but somehow this was begin to scare you. Probably because it was to dark. You suddenly saw something move by a wall of the right. Making scrieck and hug the spot between his shoulder and neck part. Optimus turning towards the right. Only for you both to see a bat. And it flew away once the light hit it.

You blushed at the embarrassment. Turning your head to hide it as he turned to look at you. "No need to feel embarrassed" he said in comfort. "I'm not" you said as you pushed your hand against the side of his head. Well actually his ear a like. He understood it was playful. It wasn't the first time you and Optimus went on a 'mission'. Alright it was the third time. But you've know the prime for around 3/4 months already. He began to understand how the human would react to embarrassment or teasing.

You considered the relationship between the two of you was good. The connection was strong. You leaned even more into Optimus. Which now made him curious. You were a hugger but now this was a bit clingy. Could he understand what signal you tried to give? And would he allow you to kiss him? Did he even had feelings for you like that?. Nevermind those thoughts. You leaned closer to kiss the metal that was his right cheek. To your suprise it wasn't ice cold. It was around the same warmth as when you place your hand on someone's arm. You moved a bit backwards as Optimus stopped in his tracks. To process what you just did.

A flush appeared on your face again. Optimus his right hand moved well bowed towards you as he turned his head. Pressing you by your back forward. Suddenly you meeting his mouth. Your mouth on his. You accepted it. As you kissed back. Tried but you kissed back. He was extremely gentle. Which pleased you. And as the kiss broke you placed your forehead on his. Then hugging his face. Your arms both underneath his eyes. His right hand still against your back to support you.

"Shout we continue?" He asked smiling at you. You nodded as you game him a smile back.

So sweeeet 😭🤧 my heart melts. I missed writing this fluff 😩❤️
Word count 786
Comicmaker12