tfp Ratchet x female human reader 2

"Sure" he said as he lifted you up and held you in front of him. He held you close to him. Not wanting you to fall. You noticed how close you were. You crawled from his hand over his arm to the side next to his head. And say down on his shoulder. You leaned your head against his. The sun slowly going down. Creating a even nicer view. You looked at ratchet his mouth. He didn't had lips of course but you could kiss him. With that you could show your feelings. "Hey ratchet? Can you turn your head towards me" you said. He did as you requested and turned his head. You leaned even closer as you kissed him. If felt weird kissing metal. But it wasn't awful. After a few seconds you pulled away. Your face was a bit red. "Sorry it's just I like you" you said turning your head.

Ratchet was burning up. He did research about human and their relationships with others. This was part of that relationship between them. This was called a kiss?. He liked it. Even though he never done it before. "It was nice" ratchet answered. Not wanting to stay silent. "You think so?" You said. He nodded. He carefully grabbed your off his shoulder and held you in front of him. He kissed you. It felt strange to kiss flesh. But it was warm and nice.

Not long after the two of you say down at a hill. The sun was down and the sky was now covered in stars. You leaned against his leg as closed your eyes. It was getting late. And since you were a human you needed your sleep. But it was to nice to say 'I'm tired so we should go back'. You wanted to stay longer with him like this. Ratchet his beautiful blue optics were shinning through the darkness. He looked down as he saw your head resting on his leg.
There was a light snoring sound. You had already fallen asleep. The wind blew against you and Ratchet. It only effects you. You shivered a bit. Ratchet noticed and carefully picked you up again.

He transformed into his car form with you into the passenger seat. You still asleep. He turned on the heater and slowly drove away. When he arrived he transformed and placed you on the couch. With his finger he stroked the side of your face as he left.

You woke up. Stretching your body as you sat up. Rubbing your eyes as you thought about yesterday. Wait a minute...... You and Ratchet kissed!. Holy damm. You stood up. It was time for some food. Maybe go to the shop next to the gas station?. Yeah you could do that. You looked around. The others were doing their thing. Raf behind his computer and miko and jack playing a video game on their phones. You got downstairs and walked towards the exit. "Hey guys, I'm getting us some food. What do you want?'' raf looked up. "A sandwich please" raf asked. ''Snacks?'' miko asked. You laughed of couse snacks. You nodded. ''I'll be back in a bit then" you said walking away. It took like a half hour before you were back in jasper. Walking was a slow option. As you got to the shop you enterd the store. 

You took the tings you needed. You got yourself somthing to drink and eat too. When you paid, you saw a movement in the corner of your eye. Not again you thought. ''Hello again" vince said. You saw Ratchet parked in front of the store. ''Listen, I have a boyfriend. So leave me alone'' you said as you opend the passanger seat. But vince grabbed your arm. "Dump him and be with me" he said as he pulled you away. ''Why would I do that if I already got the best boyfriend in the world" you said as you smacked him away and stepped inside. Ratchet drove away with speed so some dust and little rocks got against his face. ''I can't stand him'' you both said together. The seatbelt clicked around you. 

''Did you meant it?'' ratchet asked. About calling him your boyfriend and that he was the best. ''Of course" you said. ''You are the best of the best" you said smiling. Your stomach rumbled. ''Oops time fore some food. Is that alright'' you asked grabbing some bread from the bag. ''No, you should eat to keep your energy'' he said as stopped for a trafic light. You've told ratchet many things about humans. Since he wasn't a human he was intrested in your human needs. And he told you some interesting facts about how they worked. As you finished your bread you hiccuped. You held your hand in front of your mouth. "Are you alright?'' he asked worried. ''Yes this is normal. I think I ate to quick" you said. You hiccuped once more and it stopped. 

Once out of Jasper there was a car following. It was a purple car. "Oh no cons" you said. you looked in the mirror. From behind the con there appeard another one. "Two?'' you said. They start shooting and the backside got hit. Wich made Ratchet lose power of the wheel. 

''Scrap!'' you both said.

Word count 890
Comicmaker12