tfp Decepticons x human reader (blood) 2

Part 2 because I couldn't end it you just laying on the nemisses. Also, beware of the blood in the story.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

"Master it's been some time. Don't you think the human will talk now?" The medic asked to his master. The lord was standing with his hands behind his back as he looked outside. "You have my permission to check the human. But let them stay there longer" Megatron said. Knockout placed his hand on his left chest side. And bowed shortly. "Understood my lord" knockout said as he left the front. On the way to the prisoner room he met breakdown. "So help me to understand why our lord is allowing a human to stay here?" Breakdown asked as he walked with knockout. "Interrogation" knockout said eyeing his partner.

They both stopped in front of the closed room. Clicking in a button to open the door. "And how are we now?" Knockout said as he placed on hand on his hip. But they both met an empty room. Well except for one thing.

Breakdown and knockout eyed eachother. "You tell him!" "You tell him!" They both said together. "Fine..." Knockout said. As his finger moved to his 'ear'. "We might have a problem" knockout said shoulders high. Knowing he was going to get yelled at. "What problem" his master said with an irritated growl. "The human... Uh. Well they are no longer where we left them" knockout said. And his master left no time after knockout speaking. "WHAT!" he screamed. His audio septor turning the volume down.

Megatron was on his way. Right away. Stomping actually.

"Um knockout" breakdown said bumping him with his shoulder. He pointing his thumb to the right wall. Something was writing on it.

Yeah where am I now?

Was written. In blood. "They got some nerve" knockout said to his surprise. "I'll give them that too" breakdown said. Until they stepped aside as their lord entered. "How could this happen!" Megatron said as he now saw the empty room. "Nobody opened the door in my absence?" Megatron asked. Breakdown held a pad up. Like a camera screen popped up. It started when Megatron left a few hours ago. Speeding up the progress till breakdown and knockout entered. Seeing something move behind the wall straight the hallway it. To freedom. Breakdown rewinded and zoomed in. The obvious human moving with some trouble right past them. Knockout took a step back. "What now?" Breakdown asked. "We will-" Megatron saw the blood stained words on his wall.

Yeah where am I now?

Megatron his chest vibrated. A snarl or actually a anger "gah" left his mouth. "FIND THAT VERMIN!" he said with venom. How dare a human to provoke him like this?!. Knockout and breakdown ran away. They needed to find you fast!

In the meantime you were holding your falling apart body. You need water and some food. And you've lost a bit blood already. But writing that down was worth it. For sure. But how were you going to get outta here? This was an impossible maze. But you fought against it. The autobots had told you some information that shouldn't fall into decepticons hands. But you stopped in your tracks. Eyeing a purple robot. A visor instead of a face. You've heard about him. Soundwave. Megatron's most trusted right hand. "Goodbye" you said turning around with a swirl. Quickly moving around the nearest corner. Only to be picked up with force. The hand wrapping around you. Trapped. Your arms pinned to your sides. "Well, well, well. Looks like I caught a little human" Megatron said. Almost pleased. Of course he was pleased. He hadn't you running over his ship anymore. And he could now interrogate you. You wiggled your legs around. Trying to squirm out of his hand. Well you used one leg mostly since the other had been damaged.

Not that it would end good it you actually succeed to leave his hand. You would fall. But it was more of a telling him you were against it. Against him. "Would you stop that? It has no use" megatron said staring at his hand you were in. You stopped. He was right. That had no use. You looked to the side. "What do you want from me" you asked not looking at him. "Only your cooperation" he said like a innocent one. "Why don't we start with your name?" He asked. It seemed like he used a softer tone to get his answers. You had to work with him. The autobots would understand. But you would never betray them. "I don't have one" you said lying. Of course you had one. But you rather would like to be called human. Instead of him saying your name. "Is that so?" He asked.

His thumb moved under your chin to make you look at him. "Why lie to me y/n" megatron said. Your mouth fell open. Shock all over you. He knew your name?!. "You seemed surprised. Or did you think I have been standing still all this time?" He asked smiling.

Word count 854
Comicmaker12